Pink Blood

Hanakos pov

I was walking to the dining hall for breakfast when I accidentally stepped in something. I looked down to see it was blood. In fact it was a trail of blood leading to the broom closet. I followed the trail with dread creeping up in my chest.

I opened the door to find natsumi kuzuryus dead body. I let out a blood curdling scream. Takai and konaki came running in and it triggered the announcement.

"a body has been discovered!"

"tch not this shit again" konaki muttered.

"another murder has taken place" hinata muttered. She turned to us "well everyone we must start investigating"

"wow she doesn't waste any time" token muttered.

"but she has a point" nesko said walking over to the body "I'll preform an abtopsi"

I took a deep breath. Alright let's start the investigation.

I read through the Monokuma file.

"natsumi kuzuryu
Aged 15
Time of death 3:30am
Cause of death a slit throat"

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
SLIT THROAT

I walked over to nesko "so did you find anything?" I asked.

He sighed "judging by the scar I think I can cunclude that the killer got behind natsumi and slit her throat. Its probably how they avoided getting any blood on their clothes" so there's no way this was just self defense like niko.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
PLANNED MURDER

"so how did you find the body in the first place?" taiko asked.

"Well I accidentally stepped in her blood and followed the trail to this room" I explained.

"a blood trail. She must have been dragged to this room and left to die. Poor girl" hinata muttered.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
BLOOD TRAIL

I checked the body and noticed a strange smudge on the ground. It looked like blood that had been wiped away but for what reason? There's also some blood  on her index finger. Strange.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
BLOODY FINGER

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
STRANGE SMUDGE

I discided to ask hinata about it. "hey hinata did you notice the strange smudge next to hinatas body?

"yes I did find that strange but taiko checked the body before me and never commented on it so I figured it's fine" is that so?

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
HINATAS TESTAMONI

Suddenly Monokuma showed up on the monitor "ok guys I'm getting bored. What do you say we get this show on the road!"

I took a deep breath. This is it Hanako, don't screw this up!

Hall monitors brother On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara