Investigation

Hanakos pov

I walked to the dining hall expecting to see my friends sitting at the dining table ready to discuss a way out of here but instead I found the dead body of hacku sionji.

"a body has been discovered!"

I jumped at the announcement. Dose that mean he's really dead. The others came rushing in looking just as shocked and confused as me. Before we could say anything that bear showed up.

"would you look at that! A dead body! Looks like my motive did the trick!" he giggled.

"so one of us killed hacku" gracie said in disbelief.

"of course! Just look at him. Dose that look like a natural death to you?" he's right. There's no doubt that hacku was murdered.

"anyway you kiddos got to figure out who the killer is so you better get investigating!" he handed us a digital pad and left.

I opened the pad to see that it highlighted the time of death and the cause of death.

"hacku sionji
Aged 15
Time of death 12.30pm
Cause of death a stab to the heart"

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
LATE NIGHT MURDER

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
FATAL STAB WOUND

I noticed hinata and taiko were inspecting the body.

"you know the cause of death was told in the Monokuma file so you don't have to search the body for it." I said.

"we're not looking for a cause of death" hinata said "a body can give more clues than just a case of death"

"tch don't you know anything kid" taiko said irritatedly. Jeez rude!

"ok so what did you find?" I asked.

"I found this knife under the body" hinata said "it's only half covered in blood so I doubt it was used for the fatal blow." strange.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
STRANGE KNIFE

"hey hanako check this out" konaki called me over. I walked over to find that he was looking through a bin. I gave him a strange look.

"don't look at me like that. There's no way to burn things here so a bin is the best place to depose of evidence."

"okay did you find anything?" I asked.

"yeah I found this" he handed me a bloody knife and a bloody jacket. Interesting.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
HIDDEN KNIFE

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
BLOODY JACKET

"we also found this note" konaki said handing me the note. I opened it up and read it.

"hey its me hacku
I was wondering if you would be able to take me for a P.E session. I want to work off all this nervous energy and I can't think of anyone better to ask then you. I'll see you at 12:30 if you up for it."

so hacku wanted to invite someone out and they ended up killing him. I wish the letter mentioned who it was addressed to. That would make things alot easier.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
LETTER.

Monokumas face appeared on the monitor "ok I'm getting bored what do you say we get this ball rolling?"

I sighed. I really didn't want to do this but we don't have any other choice. All I can do is pray to God that we get through this alive.