The Secrets Of the School

Kiyos pov

We were looking through books to try and find something that will help us through this. Everyone split up into groups. Rita went with oda, riku went with hitori, mystary girl went with aoi, Merada went with Sora, Yuuya went with legoshi and may went with miku. Is it just me or does may and miku look a little too similar?

I was paired with aiko and honestly it was hard to focus with him. The girl was kinda intimidating!

"whoe kiyo check this out!" I looked up to see that aiko had found some kind of secret file!

"wow looks important."

"there's the future Fondation logo at the front" I muttered.

"future Fondation? Isn't that the group that protects the world?"

"yep my uncle and dad are members"

"cool" she opened the file and began reading.

"the case of the de anglio family
Margaret de anglio was a former future Fondation member before she was turned to despair by Monica towa and left the Fondation after freeing her. From there she killed multiple families and even tortured her own family. The torture was so bad that her husband hung himself and her oldest daughter committed a murder suicide in her own boarding school. Margaret was eventually caught and executed. Her remaining children the three de anglio triplets and her sons deigo and Marco were put under intense therapy."

" three de anglio triplets. I have a girl in my class with the last name de anglio"

"funny so do I" I wonder who the third de anglio could be?

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
DE ANGLIO FAMILY

"we should go ask the others what they found" I nodded and we left the library.

We met up with oda and rita in classroom B

"hey guys did you find anything?" aiko asked.

"Well we did find a bunch info on a boarding school but we don't know if it's relevant" oda said shyly.

"couldn't hurt to listen" I said reassuringly.

"ok well the boarding school is called sackura high and it consists of a girls area, a boys area and a main school where the classes take place. It shut down because of some terrible accident though. That's all the info I got I'm afraid."

"aww I think you did wonderful oda" rita praised him "it was very clever of you to get that info on the protected network"

"thank you" oda said blushing. Dose he have a crush on her?

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
SACKURA HIGH

We found aoi and mystery girl in classroom A.

"hey guys did you find anything?" I asked.

"yes I found a most interesting story about a murder suicide in sackura High" aoi replied "a girl named himari de anglio brought a gun into school and shot thirty-eight of her classmates and two of her teachers. Once the police arrived she burst into tears and told them the only escape from this hell was death and then shot herself. The Parents believed that the school was mistreating the students and they were forced to shut down."

"you managed to uncover all that? Impressive!" I said.

"I learned all my mystery solving skills from you kiyo!" aoi said fluttering her eyelashes.

Mystery girl grabbed her head as if she was in pain.

"you ok?" I asked in a worried tone.

"I just got a strange feeling of da savu" she muttered. Huh that's strange. Why would a murder suicide give her da savu?

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
MURDER SUICIDE CASE

next we went to riku and hitori in classroom C. It was unsettlingly covered in dried blood.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
BLOODY CLASSROOM

"you found anything?" I asked.

"not really but I noticed. Miku and may talking to each other. It sounds like already know each other" riku muttered.

"huh that is strange"

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
STRANGE BEHAVIOUR

"alright kiddos times up!" Monokumas irritating voice rang out "it's time for the final class trail! I hope you're ready"

Oh we're ready all right. Ready to take you out once and for all!