21

Lana POV

I stop texting Iris and go back to my conversation with Adrien.

We're both laying on his bed and I'm snuggled in his arms.

"So are you going to go see her? It's the 50th time she's called.", I ask him.

"I don't know.", he says stressed out. "I just need time."

I don't know what to do in this situation. I'm his girlfriend and as his girlfriend I should talk some sense into him. But, as his sub I don't want to overstep.

I know, I'll help him relax and take his mind off of it.

"Daddy.", I say batting my eyelashes.. Iris told me this always works for her. "Why don't you let me help you relax."

I climb on top of Adrien straddling him with my legs.

"What are you doing baby?", he questions.

I put my finger over his mouth shushing him.

I start kissing him and he's surprised.

Usually we have sweet little pecks but I'm being more aggressive today.

"I'm helping you feel better.", I smirk devilishly.

I trail kisses all the way down his abs.

I finally build up the courage to start unbuckling his pants, only for him to stop me.

"Woah.", he says moving my hands. "What's gotten into you, Lana?"

I start crying.

"Do you not like me anymore?", I sob.

"Of course I like you.", he says wrapping me in his arms. "But I don't want you to feel like you have to do these things to make me happy. I'm fine with what we have now."

Is he really?

I don't know if I believe that.

What no one knows is that earlier in class I got a message from René.

René: How are things going with my dom?

Lana: He's not yours anymore René. How did you even get my number?

René: He'll always be mine. No one can replace me. He'll come running back to me soon enough- and don't worry about how I got your number.

Lana: I think he's happy with me okay? So just leave me alone.

René: You know.. last year at Arielle's back to school party.. well let's just say we did some things that your PG brain probably wouldn't be able to comprehend.

After that I shut my phone off and tried to focus on class.

But ever since then the thoughts been in the back of my mind that I'll never be as good as her. I'll never be able to have what she had with Adrien.

"Babygirl.", Adrien says with a confused look on his face. "Where did you learn about that?"

I don't want to snitch on anyone.. I asked around about how other girls take care of their boyfriends.

"I uh.. found it online somewhere.", I lie.

I feel bad for lying.

Who am I becoming? I'm always a good girl, I've never lied to Adrien, or tried to dominate him, or do anything more than kissing.

Thinking about this makes me cry even more.