13

Jax POV

Iris is a whining mess by the time I'm done with her, but only good girls get to cum.

After about an hour of begging for more she gives up and falls asleep in my lap.

I pet her hair thinking about the first time I met her.

She looked so cute walking into the ice cream shop with Adrien, I was even a bit jealous he was holding her hand.

But when I held her hair back while she was throwing up, I didn't mind.

I just wanted to be there for her in whatever way I could.

I don't know why but I have this urge to protect her, even before I became her Daddy I just wanted her to be okay at all times.

I have no idea what I would've done if we weren't a match.

I'm glad we were.

As her breathing gets heavier I lay her back down on my bed.

I stare at her as she sleeps peacefully, thinking of everything that led up to this moment.

I know she thinks I'm just a scary guy who dresses in all black every day and will kill anyone who looks at her the wrong way- which isn't completely inaccurate- but I also have a soft side.

I tried to show her that side today during the activities and at the carnival.

I just really hope she eventually warms up to me.

Even tonight, her body was tense- I may have helped with that a bit.

But I think based on her reaction, she's starting to like me.

I lay down next to her staring at the ceiling.

There was a time when I was just a little boy who's parents died in a fire at their workplace. An orphan living on the streets of New York, trying to find whatever food he could get.

Robbing people who didn't deserve it just for a bag of chips.

Getting involved with gangs just so I knew I had somewhere warm to sleep at night.

That was until I met Adrien.

He and his father, Mr.Jules, took me in when I was fourteen.

They gave me food, clothes, enrolled me in school; they treated me like family.

We are family.

When Adrien and I turned eighteen, his dad told us about this school and how he was funding it.

He explained the lifestyle and how many people think the kinks are weird and such.

He gave us our college funds and told us we could go somewhere else if we wanted to, but we chose to stay and enroll.

We were in the first class of students that ever went to this school.

Adrien took his time deciding what type of dom he wanted to be.

But, right away I knew I wanted to be a daddy dom.

I wanted to help those who couldn't help themselves.

I wanted to make sure none of these little girls ended up on the street because of an unsafe home environment.

I wanted to make someone feel a love they never had.

Anyways, I have something important to do so enough with the backstory.

I dial Adrien and he immediately picks up, as always.

"What's up, Jax?", he questions.

"Lana likes you.", is all I say before I hang up.

I've done my part.

Never really liked René anyway.