49

SMUT SMUT SMUT ;)

this chapter is the longest now~ 1700 words compared to the normal 500

Jax POV

The words that came out of her mouth are so unlike her. She's been getting more and more bold over the past few months, I think it may be because she's more comfortable with me now.

"What did you just say, flower?", I raise a brow.

She immediately gets timid.

"You aren't in trouble, just repeat what you said.", I explain.

"I- I uh.", she stutters. "I just was thinking about how many spots there are in this hotel room for..."

"For me to fuck you?", I finish her sentence.

She nods sheepishly.

I make my way to her standing on the other side of the room, wrapping my hand around her throat and pinning her against one of the walls.

"I could fuck you all over this hotel room if that's really what you want.", I whisper in her ear. "Is it?"

"Yes.", she responds hastily.

"Yes?", I tighten my grip a bit.

"Yes, Daddy.", she pants.

I moved my hand from her neck to her waist, changing the position so she now had her legs wrapped around me.

She wasted no time crashing her lips into mine, we made out a little before I threw her onto the bed, stripping her out of everything.

When she was down to nothing but her naked body, begging me to please her, I took a step back to admire her beauty.

"You're so pretty like this, flower.", I say making her cheeks flush pink.

I turn my head to the balcony doors, noticing how they were see through. I quickly go to shut the blinds.

"No.", I hear Iris from behind me. "Leave them like that."

"You don't want strangers watching us now do you?", I question.

She smirks telling me that was exactly what she wanted.

"My baby's an exhibitionist, huh?", I chuckle at the realization.

She covers her face with her hands out of embarrassment.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of, flower.", I tell her as I move them to her sides.

I continue kissing her, trailing my lips down her body to leave hickeys all over her.

She's mine, and I want everyone to know she's mine.

"Uh, Daddy.", she says making me stop. "Can we use one of my toys?"

I got her a bunch of sex toys as an early birthday gift. This would be her first time using any of them.

"Of course baby.", I respond getting the toys from her bag. "Which do you want to use?"

"The handcuffs.", she says and my eyes go a bit wide.

I get the two pair of metal handcuffs from out of the bag and walk back over to the bed.

She places her wrists against the headboard telling me by her actions that she wanted me the cuff her there.

I grab her left arm and place one side of the cuffs on her wrist and the other to the headboard, then I do the same on her right side.

She smiles devilishly when I'm finished.