17

It's been two months, today is our first day of classes. Since school has began, me and Lana have to wear uniforms now like the rest of the littles.

Everyone in the school wears a uniform based on what group they're in.

Me and Lana's uniform is purple like this:

The doms also wear uniforms, daddy doms wear purple like us- but they wear suits like this:

"Lana.", Adrien says walking into our dorm as he covers his eyes. "Cmon you don't want to be late."

After Adrien's mother woke up, he said multiple times over the summer that he'd go see her- but he never did.

None of us wanted to intrude so we let it be.

His father however was not happy, but Jax told me to give it time and they'll be fine again.

I tend to worry a lot about my friends, and I consider Adrien a friend now.

"I'm coming in and whatever isn't covered will be like that when we leave.", Jax says walking in behind Adrien.

Jax and I have grown a lot closer over the summer.

He's introduced me to all types of new things.

New Disney movies, new stuffed animals, new other things...

Anyways, like I said, we've grown pretty close.

"We're ready.", Lana smiles. "We just wanted to spend a couple more seconds in the dorm since it's the last time we'll see it."

When school starts, littles and caregivers room together- the entire summer they grow close to each other so that this won't be awkward. The reason they move in together is because the caregivers need to make sure the littles wake up and go to sleep on time. It's easier for everyone this way.

However, it's kind of sad that me and Lana have to leave this room.

We played in it together all summer. We built forts, watched Tangled a thousand times, did a bit of coloring on the walls and had to move our dresser- not that it helped since Daddy saw it anyway.

But, I know that moving in with Jax will be good for our relationship.

"Okay.", I sigh. "I'm ready to go now."

We grab their hands and head down a really long hallway to a purple door.

I hide behind Daddy as he opens it.

When we go in, there are lots of other littles and doms all roaming around.

When we first get into the section there's a bunch of cubbies with our names on them so we can put our stuff away.

As we walk farther in I see there are different classrooms with four different teachers.

Adrien explains to us that we don't have a schedule and won't have to figure out where we go all day, which is a relief because I'm pretty sure the guys have their own classes, and a schedule would be hard to remember in little space.

The four different teachers names on the doors are:

Ms.Hawa

Mrs.Perkins

Mr.Windle

Mrs.Quinn

"You don't wanna wind up with Mrs.Perkins or Mr.Windle, they're the most strict teachers. They don't let you eat in class, they make you stand in the corner for talking, and give you assigned seats.", another little says to me and Lana.

I don't wanna end up with one of them!