15

Lana POV

"So Wana.", Iris says in her little space. "I have someting to tell you."

I'm happy she's little again, it's been a week.

"What's up?", I question.

"I kinda sorta told daddy that you like Adrien.", she tells me.

"YOU DID WHAT?!", I yell.

"Pwease don't be mad.", she says twiddling her thumbs. "It wasn't my fault- daddy made me."

I sigh thinking about all of the possible scenarios this could lead to.

I'm not mad at Iris, if anyone can get a secret out, it'll be Jax.

Iris' phone dings and she looks up at me with a smirk.

"What?", I ask.

"Daddy says that Adrien and René just broke up, and dat he's on his way here to find you.", she giggles.

"Iris!", I scream. "This is no laughing matter! What if he doesn't like me back."

"If he didn't wike you- he could've just texted you dat a week ago.", she says making sense.

Ughh I hate it when she's right.

I run under my bed and hide, I don't know if I'm ready to talk to Adrien about my feelings yet.

Jax comes in to get Iris and they go to his room for something, I wasn't really paying attention.

After a while, I hear heavy footsteps come in the room and then leave out.

"Thank god.", I breathe before being pulled out from under the bed.

"Were you hiding from me?", Adrien asks.

"N-no.", I stutter.

He just raises one eyebrow and I sigh obviously lying.

"We need to talk.", he says.

"I don't want to.", I tell him sitting on my bed.

"Sometimes we have to do things that we don't particularly want to.", he says sitting next to me.

I huff and we enter a staring contest to see who will break first.

"Fine.", I sigh. "I'll talk."

"That's a good girl.", he says before ruffling my hair.

"I know that you know I like you. I've had feelings for you since that night on the bench. And I think maybe we might be meant to be together- but you matched with René long before I got here- so it seems stupid. And I really hope you didn't break up with her because of me, then I'll feel really bad. Okay not really bad because she's René and I hate her guts but I'll have 1% guilt.", I ramble.

"Well for starters.", he begins. "I didn't break up with her because of you. In fact, it was pretty mutual. She said she didn't deserve a guy like me, that I was toxic and bad for her. I think she was just insecure. But René and I didn't match, she was already my girlfriend before we got here. We never did one of the tests. But I'm pretty sure we'll both have to take one now. That is if she even stays at this college- considering my dad is a founding board member."

I smile at all of this, it means we may actually have a shot at being each other's match.

"No matter what the test says though.", Adrien tells me. "I like you."

My face turns pink.