6

"Enroll her? I don't even know if she wants to go to Witley College!", Star says. "I don't even know if she wants to go to college at all!"

"This isn't like regular schools!", Jax argues. "She'll be around people with her lifestyle, she'll feel normal!"

"She's fine staying with me.", Star rebuttals. "She won't have anyone to watch over her there!"

"You call allowing her to do whatever she wants even if it's not best for her 'watching over her'?", Jax furrows his brows.

"The enrollment date is already passed Star, the summer orientation starts in a week and the academic portion starts in August.", Adrien tells her. "Since my dad's on the board I can get her in, but you have to enroll her!"

"Fine!", Star obliges.

~ one week later ~

Star says we're going somewhere special today.

I've been in little space all morning- I'm super nervous.

Reece is driving us and they seem more nervous than me. They keep holding hands and mouthing something to each other.

I'm bored.

Sitting in a car for this long is so boring.

Luckily, Reece stops it just as I was thinking that.

"We're here.", he tells me as I look out of the car window and see a huge white building- similar to a castle- with pink, purple, and blue pastel colors highlighting it.

There is glitter on the steps and a big flag that says Welcome! in black.

Where am I?

"Promise me you won't freak out.", Star says.

"Uh, I promise?", I respond confused.

"This is a college for people with your lifestyle, BDSM/ABDL/DDLG.. you get it. Anyone with a kink can come here and find a section for it. You'll live here- with other littles? subs? whatever you get it. So basically you'll have someone to take care of you 24/7, and I'm only one call away, okay?", she finishes explaining.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", I scream.

"Okay, we can go back home- sorry!", she huffs.

"No no no! I'm happy! I LOVE IT ALREADY! AHHHHHHHHHH! You're the best big sissy evew.", I say hugging her.

"Oh.", she lets out a breath. "Thank god."

"Bye kiddo.", Reece says ruffling my hair.

Star walks me to the top of the glitter steps where two big silver doors are centered.

A lady comes out and greets us.

She's in a pantsuit and has brown hair in a bun.

"Hello sweetheart.", she says looking down at me. "I'm Francesca but you may call me Ms.Frankie. It's so wonderful to meet you."

I hide behind Star.

"Sorry .", Star chuckles. "She's shy at first."

"That's quite alright.", Frankie smiles. "I met a little girl who was just as shy as you just a minute ago."

"Really?", I say peaking my head out from Star's back.

"Yes. She had on the cutest pink tutu and said she was looking forward to meeting her bestest friend ever.", she smirks. "Maybe that can be you."

"What's her name?", I ask curiously.

"Well you'll have to come inside to find out for yourself.", she tells me.

I hug Star goodbye and tell her I love her. She gives the lady my two suitcases full of clothes and I carry my pink Rapunzel backpack with all of my favorite stuff.

When I get inside we walk down a hallway with marble title that I can see my reflection in.

When we get to the end of it there's a door that says 'Little Section'.

Once we're past the door there's a not so minature section of the building with classrooms, dorms, and even a giant playroom- all for little girls like me.

When I get to what Ms.Frankie says is my dorm, I begin putting all my stuff away.

There's another bed already made across from mine.

In fact, the entire room is split in half and that side is decorated with fairy lights, and princess stickers, and aqua blue bedding.

There's a tiny knock on the door, even though it's already open.

I turn to see a girl in a pink tutu and two short brown french braids.

"Hi.", she giggles. "I'm Lana."