34

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

Jax POV

Her face turns bright red from embarrassment.

"I- I'm sorry Daddy.", she says rushing to fix herself. "I was just a bit.. you know."

"Even though you're bedridden, flower.", I tell her. "You know I make all of your decisions this week."

She nods.

"So did I give you permission to touch yourself?", I ask.

"No.", she frowns.

"Then why did you?", I raise an eyebrow.

"I- I don't know.", she looks at the floor twiddling her thumbs.

"You don't know?", I question.

She shakes her head.

"Use your words.", I tell her.

"I don't know, Daddy.", she says.

I need to punish her for not being obedient, but every time I look at her all I can think about is how angelic she sounded moaning my name.

Maybe I can kill two birds with one stone.

"Lay back.", I state.

"W-What?", she mutters.

"It's okay, flower.", I smile at her. "You aren't in trouble."

She hesitates but follows my instructions.

I slide her underwear off and graze her heat with my hand, she's soaked.

She looks confused.

Then suddenly it all begins to click.

"B-but Daddy I already came.", she whines.

"And you're going to do it again and again.", I smirk. "Until I say it's enough."

I slide inside of her and force myself to take my time, even though what I really want to do is pound into her until she's whimpering and begging me to stop.

But, I've learned control.

As I slide in and out of her she cums multiple times- six to be exact.

When I finally reach my high I allow her to stop.

"What do you say, flower?", I chuckle.

"Thank you, Daddy.", she replies.

Me leaving my class was probably a dumb thing to do, but her moans through the phone sent me flying. I was told if I missed one more day I'd have to start staying late. Hopefully I can find a way out of it.

Adrien POV

This week has been all over the place.

When I went to visit my mother in the hospital, she was so surprised at how big I had gotten, but she looked the exact same to me.

The same way she looked in my old memories of her.

How could she leave a son all alone? Without any explanation.

That takes a toll on a person.

How could she not reach out to me until all of these years later- after she was already caught by my father.

Did she even want to see me?

If she hadn't gotten in that accident would she ever have reached out?

What do they think is going to happen now? She's going to come live with us and we'll all be one big happy family again.

Her emerald eyes stare into mine.

"Hello Adrien.", she smiles.

"Hi.", I greet her.

After a while I sent Jax out and said I'd stay with her overnight.

She looked pretty banged up, and I needed more answers.

Jax called me a few hours later telling me that Lana and Iris were on the rooftop with Arielle, I told him to let them have their fun and went back to questioning my mother.

"So why did you leave?", I finally ask.

"Honestly- I can't answer that. I thought it was to find myself, but now I can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be."

What a bunch of baloney.

I knew I wasn't going to get anything else out of her, and we were both tired so I fell asleep.

The next day, Jax and I went to pick up the girls after class.

They had Family Day- but afterwards we gave them their punishment which was they weren't allowed to make any decisions without us.

When me and Lana got back to my dorm, I realized she had been acting out on purpose lately, trying to get my attention.

I asked her what she wanted and she finally told me.

"I want you.", she says.

That's all I needed to hear before giving her everything she wanted.

It was hot, passionate, and yet still gentle.

Just like her.