50

Iris POV

I wake up and turn to see Jax with his arm wrapped around my waist, while one of my legs is spread across him.

Today I'm meeting a princess.

An actual princess!

I notice that it's still kind of dark outside so it must still be early.

We have to meet the princess at her castle at nine for a tour, meet and greet, and then brunch.

I decide since I know I won't be able to go back to sleep with this fact on my mind, I should just start getting ready.

Since I already took a shower yesterday all I have to do today is change my clothes, brush my teeth, do my hair, and even some makeup- I really want to look presentable.

When I go to pull away from Jax he pulls me closer to him, I thought he was asleep.

"Daddy come on!", I giggle. "I want to start getting ready!"

He flips us over so I'm now laying on back and he's hovered over me.

His dark hair is falling perfectly around his face.

How did I get so lucky?

He tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear before he leans down and kisses my cheek.

He makes his way from my cheek to my neck before sucking on it to leave a hickey.

"We don't have time for this!", I say trying not to let out a moan.

"Okay fine go start getting ready.", he falls flat onto the bed.

I make my way to the bathroom, brushing my teeth, combing my hair, and washing my face.

I walk back into the room to go through my still unpacked suitcase trying to find something nice to wear.

All of my outfits seem pretty basic, way too basic to meet a princess.

Maybe I should've thought about this while I was packing.

"What are you looking for?", Jax questions in his raspy morning voice.

"Something to wear.", I whine.

"Box at the bottom of my bag.", he states.

What?

I follow his instructions and pull the box out of the bottom of his bag.

I immediately realize it has the same design on it as the box with my ball gown dress.

I open it to reveal a beautiful beige dress with elegant patterns.

What the hell? Where is he getting this money?

"Thank you.", I mutter in awe.

"Mhm.", he replies like it's not a big deal.

Once Jax gets ready we leave out of the hotel and make our way to the castle.

The princess had sent a personal limo driver to come pick us up.

The ride to the castle was pretty long, mainly because of the traffic in Paris.

When we pull up to the castle it's even prettier than I imagined!

The limo driver opens the backseat door for us and we get out walking to the entrance

Princess Isabelle is standing there, I guess she was awaiting our arrival.

She looks so beautiful, she's in a pretty pink dress and her long black curls drape down her back as she does one of those fancy princess waves.

"Hi.", she smiles wide. "You must be Jax and Iris. Eve has told me so much about you."