5

When me and Adrien got back to Star's apartment I was still extremely hyper.

Star had finished getting everything together for me in the guest room so I went in and turned on Tinkerbell.

I found my pacifier, Star put it in the top drawer of the vanity.

I sat there getting lost in the movie.

Meanwhile, Star and Adrien were having a conversation of their own.

"Is she always like this?", Adrien asked my sister.

"She slips in and out of little space, mostly when she's in pain or something triggers her, she can do it voluntarily as well.", Star tells him.

"No- I meant is she always this hyper after having ice cream.", he laughed.

"Wait- you gave her ice cream?", Star asks.

"Yeah why?", he says confused.

"She hasn't eaten all day. She never eats at my parents house and we didn't get dinner on the plane.", she tells him.

Uh-oh.

Suddenly I hear the front door open and close. I think Adrien just left.

I crawl into the hallway and peak into the living room.

Fudge!

Jax is here and he looks mad.

I quickly crawl back into my room, but keep the door cracked to listen to them talk.

They still think I'm watching my movie.

"What's up?", he asks.

"Iris lied to get ice cream.", Adrien tells him.

"How do you normally punish her when she's in little space?", Jax asks Star.

"I don't.", she says and they're silent for a moment. "I don't know the first thing about this stuff. I'm her sister not her caregiver."

"Wait so you don't take her of her when she's little?", Adrien asks.

"Not really- Reece told me some stuff, since his brother is a dom but I barely understood it. I couldn't do most of it anyway since she was across the country.", she tells them.

"So she didn't eat dinner or something?", Jax questions trying to decipher the situation.

"Star said she hasn't eaten all day- maybe longer.", Adrien tells him.

I hear heavy footsteps so I hurry back to my bed and fake sleep under the covers.

"I know you're awake little girl.", I hear a deep voice say.

I peak my head out and see Jax staring at me with a frown on his face.

"I'm sorry for lying.", I say with tears in my eyes.

"We can discuss that later.", he tells me. "Do you want pizza?"

I nod harshly, eating ice cream on an empty stomach wasn't such a good idea.

"My tummy huwts.", I whine.

I run to the bathroom attached to my bedroom and begin throwing up pink.

When I'm done I notice Jax is holding my hair for me while Star and Adrien come running to check on me.

"She'll be fine.", he says picking me up and flushing the toilet. "This is what happens when little ones like her have no caregiver."

Jax tells Reece to make me some soup since he's already in the kitchen.

I fall asleep in his arms while he talks to Adrien and Star.

"Star you need to enroll her now!", Jax yells.