52

Jax and I had a lot of fun on our Paris trip but now it was over and I was standing next to star as her maid of honor for her wedding!

Her bachelorette party was sort of wild, there were a lot of male strippers but I stayed away from them since Jax promised me a reward if I didn't get into trouble.

When Star walked down the aisle in her white dress she looked so beautiful, after giving birth she had practically none of the baby weight.

The two say their vows, which make me cry a bit, and the ceremony carries on.

"Do you Star Exavia Clay take Reece Charles Williams to have and to hold to love and to cherish for as long as you both shall live?", the officiator asks.

"I do.", Star says instantly.

"And do you Reece Charles Williams take Star Exavia Clay to have and to hold to love and to cherish for as long as you both shall live?", the officiator questions again.

"I do.", Reece responds even faster.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride.", the officiator says and their faces immediately fly into each other.

I was so happy for my sister, but in a way I was sad that she was moving onto this next chapter in her life.

Of course I know she'll always be there for me, but I won't want to bother her as much while she has a baby and is living the married life.

Once their kiss ends it's time for the reception and everyone gets up to mingle around.

I see two familiar faces that immediately bring tears to my eyes- Anna Lee and Jeremy!

I immediately go to hug the two.

"I missed you guys so much.", I say as Jeremy tries to pull away since he's 'too manly' for hugs and Anna Lee smiles widely. "Wait how are you two here?"

"We came with mom and dad.", Anna Lee tells me.

"Mom and dad are here?", I furrow my brows and Jeremy nods.

"Hello Iris.", I hear my mothers voice and turn around. "We're so sorry."

"You just show up unannounced and expect me to forgive you ever what you did to me?", I question.

"We just wanted to see our daughter get married and our granddaughter.", my father sighs.

"How do you even know Star had a girl? She distinctly didn't want you at the hospital when she gave birth.", I reply.