33

Jax POV

I had skipped class for the day, after Iris had that nightmare last night, I wanted to do something special for her.

I was in my room preparing a surprise dinner for her and I even bought her a new stuffed animal.

But the real surprise would be when I finally told her those three words that I have never said to anyone.

Lana texted me telling me that something was wrong with Iris.

She had a nightmare last night but wouldn't say what it was about, so I couldn't help.

I know Iris will probably be mad at her but I'm glad that Lana told me, at least now I can put her mind at ease and reassure her.

I told Lana I would be there in two minutes and I began running all the way to the classrooms.

In the middle of running I got another text from Lana.

Lana: Iris just tripped and fell on her face.. I think she even twisted her ankle... either way she's crying and Sara is taking her to the school clinic.

I began running even faster than I was- which I didn't know was possible.

Sara is nice for trying to help but her and Iris are practically the same size, she'd take forever to help her get to the clinic.

By the time I get to the classroom Sara has only moved Iris a few inches.

I quickly grab her bridal style and carry her to the clinic as she lets out little whimpers.

"It's okay flower, I've got you.", I whisper to her.

When we get to the clinic one of the doctors looks at Iris' ankle and says it's sprained for the time being.

He gives me painkillers for her and says she'll need to rest it for the next few days.
~
Iris POV

It's been three days and my ankle feels much better now.

It's been nice having a reason to miss school- and not sit next to Arielle in class.

Jax stayed with me all day yesterday and took care of me.

He told me Lana told him about my nightmare and how I was scared I wasn't good enough for him.

I was sort of mad at her, she's my best friend and she could've just let me handle it.

Jax told me not to be upset with her and that she just wanted to help.

He even got me a new stuffie, a white bunny, I named him Ollie.

But his teachers said if he misses anymore class he'll have to start staying late to make up work.

I grab the remote for the TV and turn on Once Upon A Time, since I'm not feeling very little right now.

I turn on my side and my legs rub together.

I can feel a wetness between them.

Well- it's not like I have anything better to do.

I lay back and shut my eyes, rubbing my heat trying to get relief.

I feel an uncomfortable object under me, it's my phone.

I move it and continue.

When I'm reaching my climax I can't help but moan Jax' name before releasing.

"Are you done?", a deep voice sends shivers down my spine.

I turn to see a fuming Jax standing at the doorway.

"J- Jax? What are you doing here? It isn't 3 yet.", I say trying to change the subject. "Why aren't you in school?"

"I was.", he stares blankly at me. "Until you called me."

Oh crap I must've butt-dialed him.

"I don't recall giving you permission for this."