48

When I wake up again, it's to a frantic Jax telling me we're going to be late if we don't get going now.

It was seven in the morning and I could barely gain consciousness before he was dragging me out of the dorm along with all of our bags.

We weren't even out of the hallway before I started whining.

"Daddy.", I let out a loud hum. "My feet hurt."

"I know flower but I can't carry you and all of these bags.", he tells me.

On a usual day I'd keep pushing until he gave me the answer I wanted- but I decided against it since he was taking me to meet a princess.

Everything was a blur for the next few hours.

We drop all of our bags off at the guest house and then head to the airport in order to make our flight at eight from New Paltz to Paris.

The flight took approximately seven hours, not that I would know since I slept almost the entire time.

When the plane landed Jax woke me up so we could get off. We grabbed our over head luggage and then proceeded to find our suitcases on a circular conveyer belt in the airport.

After we get our luggage we head out of the airport.

Because of the time difference and the seven hour flight, it was now nine at night.

I immediately am in awe of the city we're now in. There were people riding bikes along the streets, red phone booths, people wearing fancy clothes, a long strip of tourist shops, bakery's at every corner, and the best of all: the way all of the buildings lit up in the nighttime.

Everything looked so beautiful here, I never wanted to leave.

Jax got us a taxi to the hotel we were staying in for the week, it was beautiful.

We would've stayed in Paris for longer if it weren't for Star and Reece' wedding being next week.

The outside was all painted a shimmery gold, with red carpeting along stairs leading up to clear revolving doors with black rims and metallic handles.

The lobby had marble flooring and beige walls, with a few plants here and there to make the place a bit more polished.

We check in at the front desk at rapid speed before getting our luggage up to our room.

1220

When we step into the hotel room it looks pretty standard for a place like this, well at least that's what I'm guessing based on the movies I've seen.

I've never been to a hotel, I've never even been on a vacation- so for my first one to be in Paris, with Jax- it's all more than I ever could've asked for.

At times like this, I feel bad for that day I accused him of cheating on me. But we've moved past that and I trust him more now than ever.

The room had a king size bed with white bedding and a black frame and headboard.

The bathroom had a gigantic walk in shower and massive tub next to it.

There was a wide mahogany desk, big enough for me to lay on it if I wanted to.

Nothing caught my attention more than the balcony connected to our room, it had see through glass sliding doors and all I could think was:

Imagine if bystanders looked through that glass and saw me whimpering while Jax was gliding in and out of me.

My princess parts started tingling.

"What are you thinking about flower?", he questions sending me out of my thoughts.

I don't know what came over me.

"How many different spots there are for you to fuck me in this fancy hotel room."