16

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

Iris POV

Me and Jax go to his dorm to wait while Adrien and Lana talk.

We watch The Little Mermaid, but it finishes quickly.

I'm about to ask him to turn on something else but he starts talking first.

"You've been quite a good girl this entire week.", he says pulling me on top of him. "Don't you think you deserve a reward?"

"Maybe.", I giggle.

He starts stripping me and flips us over, pinning my arms down before kissing every inch of my body.

My moans get higher as he goes lower.

This time he doesn't rub me- he uses his tongue.

He goes up and down, in a circular motion, every which way.

I squirm as I release.

I bite my lip to stop myself from saying any bad words.

"What do you say, flower?", he questions.

"Thank you, daddy.", I respond.

He stares at my naked body for a moment and I turn red.

"You look even hotter than usual lying naked on my bed like that.", he groans.

Suddenly there's a bunch of knocks at the door.

I panic! WHAT IF SOMEONE SEE'S ME!

Jax is calm and just goes to see who it is while I find my underwear and throw on one of his shirts.

I run and bury my bottom half under his covers so no bums are being shown.

"Hey Iris.", Lana says walking in with Adrien following behind her.

"What's up guys?", I say trying to be casual while Lana gives me a look that says 'I know what that shirt means'.

"Adrien just took his test and now we have to wait an hour to get the results.", Lana tells me.

"So, where exactly do you two stand?", Jax questions more out of pure evil than confusion.

"Well we like each other and if we're a match then we'll be together.", Adrien tells him.

"You guys are totally a match.", I smile more out of happiness that I just had my first climax than happiness for Lana but we'll act like it was the other thing.

Of course Adrien has to get back at Jax for making things awkward.

"So, what were you two doing in here?", Adrien chuckles.

"Watching a movie.", Jax replies blandly.

That would've been a good answer, had he been able to hide the smirk on his face.

We all just hangout in Jax' room waiting for the results.

Sara told Adrien she'd text him when Ms.Frankie knew.

In the middle of us playing heads up, Adrien gets a phone call.

We all just stare at him as he picks it up.

"Hello?", he says. "Wait, what? Slow down. She what? Me? But I- okay I understand."

He hangs up.

"Well?", Jax questions being the only bold one.

"It wasn't the results.. it was my dad.. my mom's out of her coma.", he tells Jax. "She wants to see me."

Jax filled me in on the situation earlier.

Sara texts Adrien soon after and he goes to get the results.

When he comes back there's a smile on his face.

"We're a match!", he says before hugging Lana.

We all are so excited! They get to be together!

"Wait.", Lana says breaking their hug. "What are you going to do about your mom?"

"I don't know yet."