12

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

When the activities are over Lana's substitute immediately leaves and I run over to make sure she's okay.

"The entire day was awkward.", she tells me. "I had to be intimate with a stranger and watch René drool all over Adrien."

"I'm sorry.", I say hugging her. "Maybe I can help."

"I doubt it.", she sighs.

I rush over to Jax.

I really need to be on his good side for this to work.

"Daddy..", I start. "I was wondering if me and Lana could maybe go somewhere tonight?"

He tries to hide his smile but fails terribly.

"And where would you be going?", he asks.

"Somewhere fun... I was hoping you'd take us.", I smile widely.

"And is there a special occasion for this trip?", he questions.

"Well.. I had so much fun with you today.. I don't want it to end yet.", I say.. which is partially true. "Besides, Lana is sad and I want to make her feel better."

"Okay.", he obliges. "We can go to the carnival."

"Yay!", I scream a little too loud. "Thank you!!"

I tell Lana and she can't believe it!

I've never been to a carnival before. Lana has though and she says it was the best day of her life.

Jax tells us he drives a motorcycle, meaning he can't take us- Adrien has to.

But luckily for us, René got food poisoning from the cookies she made today.

We all drive for about an hour and me and Lana whisper about the guys the entire way there.

"Do you think that if René wasn't in the picture, Adrien would like me back?", Lana asks me.

"Definitely.", I reply. "What is there not to like?"

"We're here.", Adrien says and we all climb out of the car.

Right away I see a giant ferris wheel glowing in the dark.

"I wanna get on that!", I say extremely hyper.

"Are you sure you won't be afraid of being up that high?", Jax asks me.

"No.", I tell him. "I'm a big girl."

That part is true, I haven't been back in little space since I found out he was my daddy. Something may be wrong. I can usually regress at will.

I decide not to think about it and just enjoy the night.

Me and Lana get on every ride and practically empty the guys' pockets.

We get cotton candy, visit the petting zoo, and take photos in the photo booth.

We're both extremely tired by the time we leave.

We fall asleep in the car and I wake up in a bed that isn't mine- in a room that isn't mine.

"Hello?", I say rubbing my eyes as I sit up.

"Flower.", Jax smirks. "You're awake."

"Where am I?", I ask confused.

"In my dorm. I can take you back to yours if you'd like but I figured you should start getting used to spending the night with me.", he tells me.

I just nod, it'd be pointless to argue anyway.

"So, flower.", he says in a teasing tone before sitting me on his lap. "Did you have fun today?"

"Yes. I really liked the..", I go to answer his question but I feel his hand wandering over my underwear. "What are you doing?"

"Keep telling me about your day.", he says rubbing my heat in a circular motion.

I gasp at this.

I've never been touched in any sexual way, I've never even had a boyfriend.

"W-Well- I- really l- liked going on the f-ferris wheel with y-you.", I manage to get out.

"Did you now?", he says applying more pressure. "I'm glad you had fun."

As his hand moves faster I feel myself coming undone, my moans get louder and louder.

I'm pretty sure the entire campus can hear me.

And all of a sudden he stops.

"Daddy I want..", I try to find the words. "I need more."

He smirks and goes back to doing it slowly.

"So what were you and Lana talking about today?", he asks increasing his speed.

I can barely think.

"I- I don't know.", I say moving my body along with his hand.

I'm practically riding it.

"Well- if you don't know.", he sighs and pulls his hand away.

"Lana likes Adrien!", I blurt out as fast as I can before putting his hand back.

He's silent for a moment and I'm just trying to release.

"And what did I say about hiding stuff from me?", he asks going back to rubbing me.

"N-not to.", I breathe.

"Exactly.", he says moving his hand away again.

"B-but Daddy I need you!", I beg.

"Not tonight, my little flower."