24

Iris POV

Adrien and Lana head back to his dorm and I go back to sleep.

Jax wakes me up at seven in the morning to get ready for class.

Lana and I are going to Arielle's dorm after school today for a sleepover.

I don't know why I suggested we stay there. Arielle doesn't seem like the best influence for someone like me- but I guess we were made partners in class for a reason.

Lana and Arielle may or may not get along- that's my biggest fear.

They both have very big personalities.

I really hope they can become friends, it'd be nice for the three of us to hang out together all the time.

When I texted Arielle at three in the morning to ask if we could stay over later, she was wide awake.

She parties all night and yet somehow manages to get to class on time- I don't know how she does it.

I put on my uniform and Jax braids my hair into one french braid on the left side.

He does his usual routine of walking me to the purple door, kissing me goodbye, and then going to his own
classes.

Lana and I share a breakfast bar while waiting for the teachers to come get us.

We spot Arielle in a corner sitting on a pink rug writing something down.

I tell Lana she should go introduce herself so that things aren't awkward later.

So she does.

"Hi.", she says sitting next to Arielle. "I'm Lana."

"Hello.", Arielle says slamming her pink book shut and locking it. "I'm Arielle."

"I know.", Lana smiles. "You're friends with Iris. We're both coming over later and I wanted to introduce myself."

"Well, isn't that sweet?", Arielle chuckles before looking up at me.

I wave and go sit next to them.

"So what do you guys want to do tonight?", Arielle asks us.

I have no idea and Lana just shrugs.

"I guess you can leave the fun to me then.", she smirks. "This night will be unforgettable."

Lana looks like she's about to ask her something, but she gets cut off by the sound of teachers unlocking their classrooms.

"Time for class, everyone.", Sara states.

We go to our classes and the day goes by pretty fast.

Arielle and Lana seem to be getting along at lunch and at recess.

After class, we grabbed our stuff and all went to Arielle's dorm.

I told Lana how huge it was multiple times, but she didn't believe me, especially since Arielle lives alone.

When we walk in and Arielle gives us the tour, Lana's mouth drops to the floor and stays like that for a good ten minutes.

Arielle tells us we have to wait until later to begin the festivities because there's a lower chance of getting in trouble at night.

"Why would we get in trouble?", Lana questions.

"Because.", Arielle smiles. "All the fun we're having tonight is going to break the rules.

"Why don't you have a dom?", I bluntly ask her.

"It's..", she sighs. "It's complicated."

I don't push any further and we all watch Cinderella until it's night time.