28

Iris POV

I walk over to Jax as he stares me down.

Oh god I'm in so much trouble.

But instead of yelling at me he smiles?

Maybe it's all in my head- maybe he doesn't know.

"How was your day, flower?", he asks me.

"It was really fun.", I lie.

The truth is it sucked and I felt guilty the entire day.

Adrien walks in behind him and waves Lana over.

Her face lights up, she really missed him.

"Daddy!", she smiles running into his arms. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, baby.", he says running his fingers through her hair.

We all get ready to leave when I hear yelling.

"Where the hell is my book!", Arielle screams dumping out her bag.

"Arielle.", I frown as Lana and I run over to her. "Are you okay?"

"No!", she growls. "I'm not fucking okay! Which one of you stole my journal?"

"Neither of us stole your freaking journal!", Lana scoffs. "We were trying to be nice and help you! But since you wanna blame us we don't care anymore."

Lana grabs my hand and starts pulling me toward the door where the guys are still watching us confused.

"I know you two stole my book!", Arielle grits her teeth. "And I'm going to prove it!"

"Arielle calm down.", Adrien tells her. "You may not have a dom- but I can still let your father know of your behavior."

She huffs and goes back to rapidly searching for her book.

We walk next to each other behind the guys as we head to the dorms.

"Iris.", Lana starts. "Did you steal her book?"

"No.", I whisper back. "Why would you even ask me that? You're the one who told Arielle I didn't!"

"Well you're my best friend, I'll always defend you.", she says. "But if neither of us stole it- then who did?"

"Beats me.", I sigh. "But right now- we have more pressing matters to worry about."

We're now in the hallway of the guys' dorms and Jax and Adrien are staring down at us, like they're waiting for us to say something.

We just twiddle our thumbs confused.

"So how was your time on the roof last night?", Jax asks raising an eyebrow.

Crap.

Lana and I look at each other- we're in for it.

"Attention.", a voice says over the intercom. "All littles please report to the playroom for Family Day."

We can't help but smile knowing we're out of trouble for now.

"We'll talk about this later.", Jax sighs.

The guys take us to the playroom and our punishment for now is we can't play with any of the toys.

"What's family day?", I ask Lana.

"I have no idea.", she shrugs.

"Family Day.", Adrien chimes in. "The day where your family comes to visit."

Lana and I look at each other- our eyes now lit up.

If this means what I think it means then-

I feel a tap on my shoulder and go to turn around.

"Hey sis.", a girl with golden hair like mine smiles at me.

"Star!"