10

Iris POV

I wake up and see Lana laying on the floor staring at the ceiling.

"What's wrong?", I ask going to lay next to her.

"I think I like Adrien.", she tells me.

"What?!", I say shocked.

"He's the definition of everything I want in a Daddy.", she explains. "Besides Ms.Frankie gave me back my results- they were blank."

I don't know what to say so I just give her a hug and pat her head.

"Oh right.", she breaks the hug. "Jax told me to tell you that you're probably going to get punished today."

My head drops to the floor.

NO NO NO!

"But- I didn't do anything bad!", I whine.

"I told him that.", she sighs.

"Maybe life was better as an outcast.", I frown.

"But then you would've never met me.", she giggles.

She's right.

We talk about our relationship problems for a while before getting dressed.

I put on a white onesie with a baby pink overall skirt.

Lana puts on a black onesie with an aqua blue pair of shorts.

We make our way to the food court for breakfast.

The food court is in the center of the college and everyone eats there, including regular subs and doms.

Me and Lana get pancakes and find an empty table.

We're talking about her predicament, when René walks up with Adrien following closely behind her.

I see Lana's hands immediately ball into a fist and pray there isn't about to be another fight.

"René would like to apologize.", Adrien says.

"I'm sorry for starting a fight with you, and for lying on you to my Daddy.", she says in a passive aggressive voice.

"I accept your apology.", Lana says and I know it's killing her.

But she's trying to play nice for Adrien.

"Don't you have anything to say to me?", René asks smirking.

Oh no.

"Yeah I'm sorry.", Lana says, that wasn't so bad. "Sorry you can't fight. It would've been more fun for me if you could."

They stare each other down and Adrien just pulls René away.

Lana finishes her pancakes as if that didn't just happen.

We throw our plates away and out of the corner of my eye I see Jax. He's walking towards me.

"I have to go... do anything else.", Lana says before walking away.

Thanks for nothing!

"Let's go.", Jax says pulling me closely behind him all the way back to my room.

"What the hell? I would've willingly followed you! You didn't need to do that!", I tell him.

"It seems behind all that shy exterior you have quite the mouth on you.", he stares blankly at me.

"S-sorry sir.", I say remembering I'm about to be punished.

"I'll let it slide for now considering we haven't gone over your rules yet.", he says. "As for your punishment- Lana told me you weren't involved in the fight. But since you watched her beat up René instead of telling a teacher, go stand in the corner for five minutes."

I stand against the wall facing him. I wanna see how hard I can push him before he snaps.

"Turn your ass around before I make it ten."