~𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟱~

Week 13:

Wooyoung was in his first week of 2nd trimester. He had a check-up today for the babies heart rates and etc.
~~

"Woo, baby! Are you ready?"

"Yes. I'm coming!"

Wooyoung quickly grabbed his jacket and headed downstairs.

"Okay, let's go."-Wooyoung said once he reached San.

San nodded and held Wooyoung's hand heading to the car. They got in, seatbelts on and started driving.
~~~~
Soon after they had arrived at the clinic. Both boys headed inside. They checked in and waited for their turn.

"Choi Wooyoung?"

"Yes, I'm here."-Wooyoung said as he stood up.

"Alrighty. Mr.Kim will meet you soon. Please follow me."

"Okay."

San and Wooyoung followed the nurse into a room.

"Please sit down on the bed while you wait."-The nurse said before leaving.

Wooyoung got on the bed and sat at the edge. San sat on the chair that was the nearest to Wooyoung and they both waited for Mr.Kim.

"We get to see our tigers again~"-San said.

"Mhm. We get to see how much the grew. My bump is getting a bit big now."-Wooyoung answered back.

"That's the cause of our little tigers."

Wooyoung giggled.

Soon Mr.Kim came inside the room.

"Hi Wooyoung."

"Hi Jin-hyung."

"Alright. So.. first week of 2nd trimester. How's it going?"

"Pretty good. Nothing bad happening.. and Morning sickness isn't that bad anymore."-Wooyoung replied.

"Alrighty then. I'll be doing some check up on your babies, and I'll also have to do a sugar and protein test."

"Okay."

"Okay then, Please lift your shirt up."

Wooyoung lifted his shirt up, showing his small but growing bump.

Jin then started the monitor and placed the cold gel on the camera, and putting it onto Wooyoungs stomach.

Jin measured Wooyoungs uterus and made sure the babies were doing okay. He then checked the heart rate.

Once Jin finished he gave Wooyoung a tissue and Wooyoung wiped the gel off.

"Okay. Everything seems good. Nothing bad. Now I'll have you weigh yourself, and check your blood pressure. Can you stand on the scale?"

"Sure."

Wooyoung stood on the scale and Jin marked the numbers down on his clipboard.

"Prefect.. now I'll take your blood pressure. Please sit on the bed again."

Wooyoung nodded and headed back to the bed. Sitting down.

Jin got out the item and had wrapped it around Wooyoung arm. He clicked the button and the numbers started appearing.

After they finished, Jin had Wooyoung pee in a cup and took it to see the sugar and protein level.

Soon after, Jin came back.

"Alright.. everything seems prefect! Sugar and Protein level isn't too high nor too low. And babies are healthy. I'll see you next month then!"

"Okay, thank you."-Wooyoung and San said.

Jin nodded and left the room. Wooyoung and San following after.

"I'm glad all three of you guys are healthy."-San said.

"Me too. They grew so much."

"They did. And that's from you taking care of them."

Wooyoung giggled and held San's hand as they headed out of the clinic to the car.

They both got in and headed home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short chapter- but update on the babies!!

12.27.20
Word count:533

Self Promotion:
I made two new books like a month or two ago-

Self Promotion:I made two new books like a month or two ago-

Feel free to check them out if y'all want