~𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟭~

Sooo- before y'all do anything.

I made this for Ateez concept teaser 1. Shameless promotion- LMAO-

Okay, you guys can enjoy the story now. I'll leave another surprise at the end. 😃. This one may be short..
———————————————————————

Wooyoung and San arrived at the clinic around 6:30.
It wasn't far since Seonghwa and Hongjoong lived near the city pretty much.

San booked a appointment right away and now they were just waiting for Wooyoungs turn.

"Choi Wooyoung?"

"Yes?"

"We're ready for you."

Wooyoung and San stood up, following the nurse behind. She took them to an empty and clean room. San had Wooyoung seated on the bed while he sat next to him on the chair.

"Alright..so it says you feel sick and vomited more than twice?"

"Yes."

"It also says..that you feel dizzy and feel the need to vomit. You're currently 23 weeks pregnant, right?"

"Yes."

"Okay.. I'll do some tests. Mr.Kim will see you shortly."

The nurse then left the room after asking the questions.

Wooyoung sighed and placed his hands on his bump, rubbing it gently.

"What did you two do, hm?"-Wooyoung asked quietly.

San smiled at the scene and scooted closer to Wooyoung, grabbing his hand and holding it. Wooyoung moved his gaze from his bump to San.

"Hm?"

"Don't stress too much.. maybe it's nothing serious, yeah?"-San reassured.

"Okay."

They softly talked to each other while waiting for the nurse or Mr.Kim came.

And soon, they did. There was a knock on the door before Mr. Kim came in.

"Hi Wooyoung."

"Hi Hyung."

"Alright...so I got your results. It seems like.. you have Hyperemesis Gravidarum. 24/7 vomiting."

Wooyoungs eyes widened in shock.

"Will it harm the babies?"-San asked.

"No, it won't. Don't worry, we'll prescribe some medication. It'll be gone in a few days."

Both relaxed and sighed in relief. Mr. Kim chuckled and wrote down on his clipboard.

"You guys can pick the medication up in your way out. It'll be fine, don't worry much."-Jin said while handing them a piece of paper.

"Thank you. We'll see you on the next appointment."

San and Wooyoung then left the room, heading towards the medication center and picking the medication up.

They then left and headed home. Wooyoung fell asleep in the car, as usual and San had to wake him up.

"Okay..here. Eat one every morning, one every afternoon and two every night."-San instructed as he handed two tablets to Wooyoung with a water bottle.

Wooyoung took the tablets and the water and quickly drank it down.

"Okay.. now you can get ready for bed."

Wooyoung got up from the bed and headed towards the closet. He decided to take one of Sans hoodies and one of his own pajama pants. He then headed towards the bathroom and put it on, brushing his teeth afterwards.

Wooyoung went back to the bed after and laid on his side of the bed, immediately cuddling into the duvets.

"Is that my hoodie?"-San noticed.

Wooyoung nodded with his eyes closed. San chuckled and stood up, heading towards the bathroom to take a shower and also get ready for bed.

Once he finished everything up, he laid next to Wooyoung and cuddled him, falling asleep afterwards.

————————————————————-
AIGHT- I'm backing my books up on AO3 (archive of our own) because of what is happening to the books. My account name is/ kqxateex . It's the same.

Now- this-

Yes- enjoy. "Skrtskrt"