ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝

(This story will mostly be in third person.)

Wooyoung and San had arrived home around 8:45pm. Wooyoung had slept throughout the whole ride and San drove. San tapped Wooyoung's shoulders to wake him. Wooyoung didn't budge, so San tried again. Again, Wooyoung didn't budge.

"Wooyoung"
...
"Wooyoung, we're home. Wake up."
...

"Aish..."

San had got out of the car and headed to Wooyoung's side, opening the car door, he carried Wooyoung bridal style and closed the door. To his surprise, Wooyoung was light. He carried him all the way to the front door and struggled a bit to open the front door. Once San did open the front door, he headed inside and closed the door with his leg. San took Wooyoung to their room and laid him on the bed. San moved the covers and put Wooyoung in bed. San then covered him up and sighed. He sat down beside Wooyoung looked at his facial features. San moved some of Wooyoung's hair out of his face and stared at Wooyoung's face.

'He's so pretty..'-San thought.
'How could I hate him..? I should change my attitude towards him. He takes care of me..'-San thought.

With that San got up and changed into some comfortable clothes and brushed his teeth. He climbed into bed with Wooyoung and pulled him into his embrace.

"I'm sorry Wooyoung.. I'll change for you."-San whispered.

With that San fell asleep with Wooyoung in his arms. Cuddling him, made him feel warm. Both boys went into dreamland.

———
Wooyoung woke up first. He stirred in his sleep until he felt a hand over his waist. He looked under the blanked and noticed San's arm over his. He turned around and was met with San's face. Their noses almost touching, Wooyoung moved his head back a little bit and watched San's facial features. Once Wooyoung felt like he was done staring, he got up quietly not wanting to wake San up. He finally managed and stood up. Wooyoung headed to the closet and picked a outfit. He grabbed a towel and a boxer. He then headed to the bathroom and placed this things on the bathroom counter. He turned on the shower and waited until it was the right temperature. He then stripped himself and hopped in. While washing himself he had gotten some thoughts inside his head.

'Has San changed..?'
'He never cuddled me before..'
'Has he finally liked me..?'
'Has he finally accepted me..?'

Wooyoung snapped out of my thoughts and continued washing myself. He grabbed some of his shampoo and washed his hair. He then repeated it with conditioner. He washed his face and stayed under the water for a bit. When Wooyoung felt like he was done, he got out and dried himself before wrapping his waist with his towel. He then grabbed the hair dryer and turned it on, drying his hair. Once he finished, he grabbed his boxers and put it on. He then grabbed his clothes and also put it on. He wore some makeup, and ruffled his hair a bit. He grabbed his towel and put it in the laundry basket. He then headed out of the bathroom. He looked at San and saw that he was still sleeping so he headed downstairs and was going to prepare breakfast. He reached the kitchen and got out some ingredients to make pancakes. As he was putting the pancakes in the plates, he heard footsteps from the stairs. Wooyoung knew it was San so he focused on finishing.

San's P.O.V
I stirred around in my sleep. Feeling Wooyoung's side of the bed. Surprised for it to be empty. I opened my eyes and blinked a bit adjusting to the lighting. I sat up and looked around.

'Ah, he must of woke up early..'

I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

(15 minutes late)

I brushed my teeth and ruffled my hair a bit. I then headed downstairs and into the kitchen. I saw Wooyoung there making Pancakes. I smiled to myself and went behind Wooyoung. Snaking my arms around his waist and resting my chin on his shoulder. He looked at me surprised. I chuckled.