Chapter 12:Jongsang

(AyO! This chapter will be about Jongsang. How he got pregnant and ya- so onto the story.)

Flashback to a day after Yeosang and Wooyoung went shopping...

Yeosang's P.O.V
I woke up and looked around for Jongho.
'He must've woke up early..'
I looked at the time: 10:45pm.
'Damn.. was I that tired..?'
I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I got ready for the day and headed downstairs. Once I reached the kitchen I saw Jongho standing by the island counter and eating some food while checking his phone.

Third Person P.O.V
"Hey babe.. why didn't you wake me?"

"You looked like a baby while sleeping. I didn't want to wake you."-Jongho replied.

"Your so cute."-Yeosang said as he pinched Jongho's cheeks.

Jongho smiled.

"Want some? It's crepe cake."

"Sure."

Yeosang took a bite and swallowed it after.

"It's yummy!"

"Mhm! Seonghwa-hyung bought some while you were still sleeping. He bought to much for Hongjoong-hyung so he gave us some. There's more in the fridge."- Jongho said.

"Ooh! I'll get some then."-Yeosang said as he approached the fridge.

Just before Yeosang can open it, he dashed to the bathroom with a hand over his mouth. Jongho barely saw him, but he chased him. Once Jongho entered the bathroom he saw Yeosang throwing up. He kneeled beside Yeosang and patted his back.

"Are you okay?"-Jongho asked concerned.

"Yeah I'm f-"-Yeosang was cut off, due to vomiting again.

"Baby... I should call Seonghwa-hyung. Maybe he knows why.."-Jongho suggested.

Yeosang couldn't talk so he nodded his head.

"I'll be back okay?"-Jongho said while standing up.

Yeosang nodded again.

Jongho went out of the bathroom and grabbed his phone. He quickly dialed Seonghwas number.

Calling Seonghwa-hyung
"Hyung!"

"Yeah? What's up?"

"Somethings wrong with Yeosang.. he threw up this morning after having some of the crepe cake you bought.

"Oh no.. I'll be over there with Hongjoong in 10 minutes then."

"Okay.. see you soon then."

Jongho walked back to Yeosang. Yeosang was now leaning against the bathroom wall. Jongho helped him up and Yeosang washed his mouth to get the vomit taste away. They both walked into the living room and sat down.

"Babe.. I want some pickles."-Yeosang suddenly asked.

"W-What? But you hate pickles.."-Jongho said.

"But I want some.."-Yeosang pouted.

"Okay, okay. I'll get some."

"Yay!"

~~

"Here's your pickles." -Jongho said as he handed Yeosang a bowl of pickles.

"Thank you babe. Oh! When is Seonghwa-hyung coming?"- Yeosang said.