Chapter 13:dance practice

(AyO- this story is probably mostly about Yungi)

Third Person P.O.V
Mingi had called San them a couple days ago. They were now learning the dances. Mingi and Yunho were the dancing partners. They had everything planned.

Woosan:
•Fake Love-BTS
•Baby, don't stop-NCT U
•Energetic-Wanna One
Yungi:
•Idol-BTS
•Boss-NCT U
•Burn it up- Wanna One

"Why do we get the sexy songs?"-San asked.

"Because you do. Now we're gonna practice."-Mingi replied.

"Yunho.. sexy isn't my thing..."-Wooyoung said.

"Bitchhhhh!"-Yunho said, adding the ch at the end.

"Sexy is your thang! Now let's practice."

Wooyoung sighed.

"..fine.."

The boys practiced their dances, and they learned quickly. Yunho thought of preforming it in public, which they all agreed too. While practicing 'Boss', Yunho had to dance in front of Mingi while showing is butt. That somehow made have cause Mingi to get a boner. Mingi held it in though. Once the Yungi couple finished dancing, it was the Woosan couple's turn. For fake love, San had to cover Wooyoung's eyes at some point. That made Wooyoung blush. They even had to lift their shirts up. Both the Yungi couple giggled at them.

(TiMe pAsS cause I'm a bit lazy today)

Once the 4 boys were done dancing. Yunho had ordered some food and some ice cream. They finished around 7:00pm and headed home.

However for the Yungi couple...

Once they reached home, Mingi had left Yunho and went to their room. Apparently Mingi still had a little boner. Yunho didn't know why.. but he followed.

"Mingi..? Baby, what's wrong..?"

Mingi didn't answer. Because if he did, he know he couldn't control himself.

"Mingi? Is something wrong?"- Yunho walked up to Mingi who was sitting on the edge of their bed.

This time Yunho sat behind Mingi and hugged him.

"What's wrong baby? Tell me."-Yunho said.

"I-.."-Mingi started.

Yunho turned Mingi around.

"What's wrong? Hmm?"

"Umm.. I-.."- Mingi looked down to his lower religion.
Yunho followed his gaze and widened his eyes.

"Mingi.. you could've just told me y'know. It's not like I won't do it with you."-Yunho said while making Mingi look at him.
Mingi nodded and kissed Yunho. Pulling him on his lap. Yunho gasped from the sudden movement, but kissed back.

"You know you cause this right?"-Mingi stated after disconnecting their lips.

"I did..? When?"-Yunho said looking at Mingi confused.

"Our dance practice. Boss. Booty part."-Mingi said as he smirked.

"O-oh.."-Yunho said giggling after.

"Oopsies."-Yunho chuckled.

⚠️ SMUT WARNING! ⚠️
"Baby, you don't want a punishment right..? If not let's continue."-Mingi said.