𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟱

"Why do I have to leave? It's my birthday, I wanna stay home" San complained to Wooyoung as he put on his jacket. 

"You've could've called in, but now you got meetings to attend." Wooyoung looked at his watch, "and, you're gonna be late if you keep complaining, babe." 

San sighed before walking over to the younger, a small frown on his face. "Fine. I'll go." 

Wooyoung gave him a soft smile, "Good, and when you come home, I'll have something ready for you." 

San's face changed from a frown to a cheeky grin. "Mhmm.." 

Wooyoung let out a laugh, "Alright, get going. You're gonna be late." 

"No hug? Or kiss?" San said, spreading his arms. 

"Jeez, you big baby." The younger muttered but engulfed the older in a hug anyways. 

He pulled away and gave a peck on San's cheek. "There. I'll see you later." 

"Mm." San placed a hand on Wooyoungs bump, "Bye my precious little beans. I'll see you guys later, and behave for mommy." 

 San then straightened himself up, "Okay, I'll head out now." 

"Bye, drive safely." 

San gave the younger a nod and opened the front door. 

>>

"Everyone heard their jobs clearly?" Wooyoung asked the others. 

"Yes, Wooyoung!" They all answered in unison. 

"Alright, chop chop! We have a maximum of 9 hours before he comes back home. That means, it'll be enough for us to decorate and get changed." 

"Noted!" 

"Good, let's goooo!~" 

>>

"Hwa, can you do my task for me? I'm not supposed to be walking much." Hongjoong asked his husband. 

"Oh, right. Doctors orders. Okay, give me your paper and I'll do it for you." Seonghwa stopped in his tracks and turned around, facing the smaller. His left hand reached out towards Hongjoong, waiting for his paper. 

Hongjoong grabbed his fanny pack and took the paper out, placing it on Seonghwas palm. He took it and read it, "Ah, so you need to get balloons and snacks." He smiled, "Don't worry, I'll get them. You can go sit and help Wooyoung if you want." 

Seonghwa then placed a kiss on his forehead and left the house. Hongjoong sighed and went towards the living room, where Wooyoung was busy hanging up the decorations. 

"Careful Woo." 

Wooyoung shot his head to the other side, "Hyung! I thought you left." 

"You think me, a 36 week pregnant male, can walk around the store knowing very well that I'm gonna pop a baby out soon?" Hongjoong remarked, making a face at the younger. 

Wooyoung laughed, "Sorry hyung, I forgot you were near your due date. Take a seat." 

He nodded and sat at the edge of the couch. "If you want, I can help you." He said. 

Wooyoung shook his head, "It's okay. I'm almost finished here." 

'Well then what am I supposed to do?" Hongjoong pouted, crossing his arms. 

"After I'm done here, we can go to the kitchen and start making something." Wooyoung assured him with a smile. 

"Okay fine. We can do that."