Chapter 5: Moving in

Wooyoung's P.O.V
Today was the day, the day I move in with San. It's only been 4 days since we discussed about the wedding. My parents did keep their words. 'We want you to move in, in less than 1 week.' Well, today is that day. While I'm packing my stuff, San they were on their way here. All of our friends know now and they are happy, but they all prayed for San to like me back. I taped my last box and put it on top of the stack next to me. My clothes were in my luggage already and everything I had were in different types of boxes. I headed downstairs to see all of my friends here. Apparently my mom had called them here to help me with the packing, but I managed it by myself. My mom had cooked us a meal before I left since they lived about an hour away.

"Wooyoung! Do you mind setting the table?"-Mrs.Jung.

"Yes! I'm coming!"-I yelled back. I headed straight to the kitchen and grabbed the food. I got to the dining table and set it up nicely.

Everyone came in once I called them for dinner. They all sat down and so did I. San they weren't even here yet so we ate.

"Wooyoung. How is it? Moving in?"-Hongjoong asked.

"I-I don't really know hyung. It's a bit weird, but I'll get used to it."-I replied.

Hongjoong is married to Seonghwa. San's friend. They dated for 3 years or so.

"Ah! I almost forgot. Me and Seonghwa are expecting."-Hongjoong said.

I widened my eyes, and so did everyone else.

"WHAT?!"-I slightly yelled.

"WAHHH! Hongjoong! You guys are quick!"-Yunho said.

"WHEN? WHEN DID YOU FIND OUT?"-I slightly yelled again.

"Calm down Wooyoung."-Hongjoong chuckled. "I found out 2 days ago."-Hongjoong said calmly.

"AHHHHHH"-I shrieked. "IM GONNA BE A UNCLE FOR THE 3RD TIME!"- I yelled. I was waiting for Hongjoong to get pregnant, and now that he was, I was excited.

"Calm down Wooyoung."-Yeosang said.

"HoW CAN I CALM DOWN?"-I said.

"Dude- just wait until you get pregnant."-Yunho said.

"IM GONNA BE A UN-wait what?!"-I said.

"You heard me."-Yunho said while chuckling.

Well that got me to be quiet. I couldn't form any words as I was flustered.

"I- uh.. um.."-I can't form any words at the moment.

Yeosang bursted out laughing. 

"You should've seen your face!"-Hongjoong said while laughing. I put my head down as I felt my face warm up.

"Anygays, congrats hyung! You're finally getting a baby!"-Yeosang said.

"Ah! Yes, your gonna have a baby~"-I said, more calmer this time.

Hongjoong giggled. He's good with babies. Lucky him.

*Time pass cause yo A/N here is lazy*

Just as I was putting the dishes away, the doorbell rung. My dad opened the door to be greeted by Mr. Choi. Seems like San they have arrived. I dusted myself off and headed to the living room. Where everyone was at. 'It's really happening, I'm moving in with him..'-I thought to myself.

———————————————————————————
A/N: aYo- your A/N here. Yeah- I wrote this at 1 am. Eh worth it. AnYgAyS.. enjoy this chapter. I'm gonna update this probably later on- cause it's- 1 am. So like- okay I'm done. Enjoy! Now I'll "skrt skrt" out of here. 💀
(10-25-20)