☁︎︎ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17☁︎︎:𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞

"Woo.. can I show you how much I love you..?"

"S-Sure.."

San took Wooyoung to their room. They reached the room and San closed the door. He walked to Wooyoung and kissed him. Wooyoung kissed back, putting both his arms around San's neck. San put his hands on Wooyoung's waist and started walking towards the bed.

"W-Wait.. T-The babies.."

"I talked to the doctor about it. They said we can do it gently."-San replied.

Wooyoung blushed and looked down. San lifted Wooyoung's head with his two fingers.

"Don't be shy.. our first time was a bit..you know.. not memorable. Pretend this is our first time, okay?"-San said.

Wooyoung nodded. San kissed Wooyoung again, leaning down more onto the bed. Once Wooyoung's back reached the bed, San then stood up and grabbed some lube, putting it on the side. He then leaned back down and kissed Wooyoung. San started to take Wooyoung's shirt off. While doing so, San started going down from his lips to his jawline, to his neck, and to his chest. Leaving a trail of red and purple hickeys and love bites. Wooyoung whines each time as San sucks on his skin. Finding his sweet spot, Wooyoung moaned a bit.

"Found it."-San smirked.

San continued to suck on that same spot, making Wooyoung moan. Soon enough, San found his way to Wooyoung's nipples. Sucking on the left one and massaging the other, Wooyoung arched his back a bit and moaned a bit louder than last time. San switched and did the same, sucking and massaging. San felt bored of sucking on Wooyoung's nipples. He then took Wooyoung's pants and boxers off. San then leaned down and kissed Wooyoung one more time before trailing down. He kissed his stomach going around it a bit. Wooyoung had a small bump, it wasn't visible yet. San kissed his stomach, making his way down to Wooyoung's thighs. San kissed and sucked on Wooyoung's thighs. Wooyoung was also sensitive here. He gripped the bed sheets and San got closer to his hole. Soon, San found himself eating Wooyoung out. He stuck his tongue inside Wooyoung's hold and began eating him out. Wooyoung moaned and he moved his hand to SAN's hair, tugging at it. San shoved his tongue a bit more deeper in Wooyoung's hole, making Wooyoung whine and moan. After having enough of eating Wooyoung out, San took his pants off, leaving his boxers on. He leaned down and kissed Wooyoung.

"You're so sexy under me, baby.."-San whispered in Wooyoung's ear, sending shivers down Wooyoung's spine.

San then stood up and took the lube, pouring a good amount of his fingers, he applied some to Wooyoung's hole and his fingers. San kissed Wooyoung to distract him a bit. He pushed one finger inside of Wooyoung while kissing him. Wooyoung hissed a pain, letting a few tears out. San kissed them away.

"Relax.. it'll get better. I'll let you adjust."-San whispered.

Wooyoung could only nod. As he grinned, he gripped San's biceps, adjusting to the feeling. He gave San a sign to start moving. San the moved his finger in and out of Wooyoung's hole. Wooyoung moaned. San entered another finger and thrusted a bit faster. He looked at Wooyoung, eyelids half closed, mouth opened and a bit of sweat on his body. San smirked and added another finger, sending Wooyoung to cloud nine. Wooyoung was close to cumming.

"I-I'm clos-se.."-Wooyoung moaned out.

"You can cum."-San replied.

Wooyoung then moaned out a loud one as he came. He breathed heavily, and looked at San. San was taking his boxers off and applying lube to his hard member. San then leaned in and kissed Wooyoung, spreading his legs.

"Ready..?"

Wooyoung nodded.

"I need words baby.."

"Y-Yes.."

San smirked and entered Wooyoung slowly. He didn't want to hurt the younger, so he went gently.
Wooyoung gribbed the bedsheets as San still pushed his member in.

"You're still- t-tight.."

Wooyoung could only moan. San waited until Wooyoung adjusted and waited for his sign to move. Once he saw Wooyoung nod, he started to move at a slow pace, not wanting to hurt the twins. As San thrusted slowly, Wooyoung moved his hands to San's back. San went at a normal pace, still going gently as possible. Wooyoung moaned out loud and started to scratch San's back due to the pleasure he was getting. The room soon started to smell like sex, and sweat. Clothes everywhere on the floor. Both boys looked messy, mouth apart. Wooyoung's eyes were half closed. San kept thrusting at a normal pace also hitting Wooyoung's prostate. Wooyoung then moaned out loud.

"R-Right the-rE. Oh! S-San~

San kept hitting his prostrate which made Wooyoung see stars.

Wooyoung started to feel a knot at his stomach, feeling close again.

"I-I'm c-clo-se.."

"Me too.."-San said as he grunted.

San thrusted a few more times before Wooyoung had to cum.

"I-I'm c-cumm-ing"

"G-Go a-ahead baby.."

Wooyoung then reached his high and cummed. San followed after reaching his climax. Both boys breathed heavily. San then took his member out and laid next to a tired Wooyoung. Both boys were to tired to clean so they were gonna do it the next day. But, San did clean Wooyoung. He laid next to Wooyoung and hugged him.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

San wrapped both of them in their blankets and cuddled Wooyoung, kissing his temple. Seeing that Wooyoung had fell asleep. He admired Wooyoung's facial features before finally closing his eyes and wrapping his arm around Wooyoung's waist, going into dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~
Okay! I managed to update! Woohoo! I hoped you liked this chapter. It took me a while to think of this idea. Lmao- Anygays enjoy, it's time for me to "skrtskrt" out of here.

(11-09-20)
Word count:992