Chapter 6: A week of living with him

Wooyoung's P.O.V
It's almost been a week since I moved in. San was only nice to be for a few days, after that he went to his old self. Cold-hearted. Our wedding is tomorrow and our suits are ready already. These past few days, San would ignore me or say hurtful words. I always brushed them away. Tomorrow I would have to move into San's room after the wedding. He honestly hated this. He barely stayed home. He either hung out with his friends or went to work and never came home until 10:00pm. By that time, I would be asleep already.

San's P.O.V
It's been a week. The wedding is tomorrow . I hated this. Getting married to Wooyoung. He's really annoying. Gosh. I have been ignoring him and not going home until late at night. I didn't want to see him. We have our suits ready and the place where our wedding would be held at. He has to move into my room after the wedding. That is the most annoying part. After my brother, Yeonjun left for college it's been so quiet. I got used to it. Now Wooyoung is here. 'God damn it.' I thought to myself.

Third Person P.O.V
It was past 7:30pm. Wooyoung made dinner already and ate. It seemed that San wouldn't be coming home until late so he covered the food for San up and did the dishes. Wooyoung headed up stairs to his room. He sat down on the bed and thought for a bit. 'Am I really gonna marry him?' Wooyoung thought himself. He then brushed it off and went to take a shower. While San was still helping his dad at the company. San didn't go home until 10:00 pm. His dad moved out into a different house so they could have time alone. What a nice dad. Once San entered the house, it was quite. San guessed Wooyoung fell asleep so he went to the dining table and saw food there. He ate some and threw it away after. He headed upstairs and took a shower. San didn't even bother to check on Wooyoung, hence Wooyoung was sound asleep already. San got ready for bed and played on his phone for a bit. He didn't have to go to work tomorrow so he stayed up a bit. The wedding was tomorrow so they both needed enough sleep. San finally went to bed. Around 11:30pm though.

———————————————————————————
A/N:*sigh* I'm gonna be updating the next chapter soon. It's gonna be the wedding. WOOHOO- this is a bit short since I had class while writing this. AnYgaYs enjoy! Time for me to skrt skrt out of here. 💀
(10-26-20)