Chapter 1:The disscussion.

Wooyoung's P.O.V:
I woke up due to my Mom saying I needed to come downstairs.

"Wooyoung! Wake up and come downstairs! Your father and I have something important to tell you!"-Mrs. Jung.

"Alright..."-I said as I got out of bed. Who wakes up this early on a Saturday? Oh right.. I do. It was clearly, 8:00am. I went to the bathroom and got ready for the day. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and picked an outfit out. I decided to wear a white long sleeve, ripped loose jeans and some shoes.

 I decided to wear a white long sleeve, ripped loose jeans and some shoes

I put a bit of makeup on. Just to go with the style.

That took me.. 20 minutes to get ready. I made my way downstairs and immediately went to the kitchen. I loved cooking so I usually helped my mom. Of course, my mom was her usual self, making pancakes with bacon and eggs of course.

"Mom, can I help? You know I love cooking." -I said.

"Sure, can you cook the bacon? During breakfast you father and I will tell you what we need to tell you."
-Mrs.Jung.

"Alright."- I replied. I started on the bacon immediately. I was a bit curious, but it soon got out of my head while I cooked the bacon.

*15 minutes later*

I was now around the dining table ready to eat my breakfast. As I do so, my father speaks up.

"Wooyoung-ah."-Mr.Jung.

"Hmm?" I replied with a hum. My siblings were married so they technically didn't live with me nor our parents.

"Our company is a bit going downhill, and to make it rise up again.. we decided to merge it with the Choi company." -Mr. Jung.

"Why? What's wrong..?" I asked. Definitely curios now.

"Well, we've been losing staffs, and the company is losing sales. So we decided to merge it." -Mr. Jung.

"Okay.." I said.

"In order to do that.. the Choi family said for you to marry their son."

As soon as I heard my father say that I immediately choked on my food. Of course, my mom gave me a glass of water and I gulped it down.

"Why me?" I said as soon as I stop coughing.

"Because your our only son left, and your gay too. Their son is Bi, so we thought it would be a perfect idea."-Mrs. Jung.

"Mom,aren't I a bit too young right now..?"I said.

"No~ in fact your at the perfect age. We are getting old Wooyoung."-Mrs.Jung.

"Well... who is their son?" I asked curiously.

"Choi San."-Mr.Jung.

I immediately choked on my food.. again.

"W-what?! Choi San?" I said.

"Yes.. why?" My mom asked.

"Oh- uhm nothing!" I said a bit embarrassed knowing that I liked him for a few years.

"Well.. do you agree to it then?" My father asked.

"Sure... I guess." I said.

"Great! I'll tell them the news right away!" My father said.

Of course, I said yes. I liked San for a couple years now. It started when Hongjoong introduced us to his husbands friends on their wedding. Though he seemed a bit.. cold-hearted.

San's P.O.V

"WHAT?! DAD I DON'T WANT TO MARRY HIM!" I yelled as I heard the news on me getting married. Specifically that Wooyoung guy.

"You will marry him. End of discussion."-Mr.Choi.

"ARGH!" I yelled as I made my way upstairs. Great.. now I have to marry that guy. He isn't even my type. Why do I have to marry him?! God.. I hate this. Whatever. 'Just get this over-with San' I thought to myself.

I didn't really like that Wooyoung guy. He's Seonghwa's Husband's friend. We met at their wedding. I decided to sleep to get this out of my mind. Of course, before I even closed my eyes, my door was opened in a second.

"San, get up and get ready. We're going to meet the Jung family, and I mean NOW."-Mr.Choi.

And with that my dad left.

"Ugh.." I groaned.
Great now I have to meet him. Lucky me..
God, I hate this.

---------------------------
That's the end of Chapter 1! I hoped you like it!
(Stream Thanxx!)
10-14-20