Chapter 36

"SAN! WOOYOUNG! WAKE UPPP!" 

"Aish, what? You woke me up from my beauty sleep." Wooyoung mumbled, eyes half opened.

Yunho giggled before sitting down on the edge of the bed. 

"Wake the fuck up San!" He yelled while grabbing some pillows and hitting San with them. 

He heard him groan before he started mumbling. "Why are you here in the early morning!" 

"Early morning? Hm.. I guess it being 2pm is still in the early morning." Yunho hummed. "Anyways! Everyone is downstairs. We we're supposed to go eat out since 12." 

"What?" Wooyoung lifted his head up.

"Oh my god, don't tell me you guys forgot?" 

"Oh shit..my bad." San murmured. 

Yunho sighed and stood up. "THEY FORGOT SEONGHWA HYUNG!"

"NO NO NO! DON'T TELL HIM!" 

Just then the door busted open. "YAH! How could you forget?! I had to argue with the manager to save our reservation!" 

"Hehe.. sorry." San sheepishly said, scratching the back of his head. 

Seonghwa sighed. "You're lucky I won that argument. Now.. get your asses out of bed. You have 40 minutes. The reservation was postponed to 3pm." He explained before leaving the room. 

Yunho gave them a small giggle before it fell. "Hurry up. Me and my baby are starving." He patted his small stomach before leaving their room. 

The awoken couple stared at each other and fell into a fit of laughter. 

"STOP LAUGHING AND HURRY!" They heard Hongjoongs muffled yell through their closed door. 

Wooyoung giggled one last time before getting out of bed and into the bathroom. San following after.

--

"Finally! You guys are out." Jongho exclaimed. 

"Sorry, we stayed up late last night." 

"Doing what?" Yeosang smirked. 

"OMG. Not that, Yeosang!" Wooyoung smacked his arm. 

"Hehet." 

"We just stayed up watching netflix." San chuckled. 

"Yeah, we fell asleep around 4?" 

"Okay, that's no good but, let's go. In case I have to argue with the manager again." Seonghwa said. "And I'll possibly be sued for that." 

He then opened the front door and helped Hongjoong out. The others followed behind while the woosan couple quickly put on their shoes and grabbed the car keys. Locking the front door behind them. 

"I sent you guys the address through text already. Just type it in your GPS and get driving." 

"Alright motherbird." 

--

"Reservation for Park Seonghwa." 

"Ah yes.. table for 8, right?"

"Yes." 

"Alright follow me." The waiter then gestured for the group to follow him to a cleared table. 

They then all seated down. 

"Okay.. I'll bring the menus right up." He bowed and quickly walked away. Grabbing 8 menus and walked back. 

"Here are the menus, and I'll be back to take your drink orders." 

"Thank you." 

After waiting for about 5 minutes, the waiter came back. Notepad and pen ready. 

"Alright, can I take your orders for any drinks?" 

"I'll take a water." Seonghwa said. 

"I'll take water too." 

In the end, Seonghwa, San, Jongho,Hongjoong and Wooyoung had water. While Yeosang, Mingi and Yunho had pepsi. 

They then all ordered their food and chatted while they waited. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okayyy.... TBH- I've been thinking about ending this book around 40-45 chapters. Since I've been working on this for almost a year, and the plot to this book was not that well planned. I was 12 when I started writing this- 😭😭

I have been working on the rewritten version more and I usually compare these two and see the differences. 

This was just a short chapter/filler since I was in a rush to write this. Sorry if it's not interesting as much anymore. I kinda just want this book to end soon.