Chapter 37

"WHAT?! HE'S AT THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW?!"

"Yes, Wooyoung! Hongjoong is in labor right now!" Seonghwa repeated himself once again over the phone.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!! OKAY, OKAY! WE'LL BE RIGHT THERE!" Wooyoung ended the phone call, wide eyes.

"Woo, you should calm down." San snickered.

"Lets go meet Hwa-young!"

"Yes, Yes. I know." San huffed, while walking towards the front door.

Wooyoung swiftly made his way out before San and quickly entered their car.

San pursued his lips before entering the car and starting the engine.

"Are you that excited?"

"HELL YES!"

San smiled before pulling out of the drive way and driving towards the hospital.

~~

"Close Friends of Kim Hongjoong?"

The receptionist smiled before typing in something into the computer, "He's still in labor as of right now, but he's in room 307."

"Thank you!"

Wooyoung and San then rushed to the elevators and quickly pressed the 3rd button.

Wooyoung was smiling to himself. San took noticed and pinched his cheek, "Calm down, your having baby fever yet your still pregnant."

"I can't help it," Wooyoung pouted, "I've been waiting."

San chuckled, "Alright. We're here."

Wooyoung quickly exited out and San followed behind. There, they met the others sitting outside.

"Hey, how is he?" San asked.

"He's about to push, you guys made it in time." Jongho sighed.

"Really?"

"Yeah, Seonghwa just rushed out and back in telling us he's reached a 10 and the baby's head was nearly showing." Yunho explained.

"Eeee!" Wooyoung squealed before sitting down next to yeosang, who was precisely next in giving birth.

~~

After an hour and a half, the groans inside the room finally stopped and there were new, fresh, purely screams.

Wooyoung gasped, "Shes here!"

San nodded.

They then waited another 20 minutes before the nursed began leaving the room. Seonghwa came following behind.

"You guys can see her for now, but they said they'll move him to another room in about 10 minutes." He smiled at them.

Wooyoung was the first to stand up and enter the room.

There laid Hongjoong, a bit of sweat still on his face, yet he was smiling while looking at the bundle in his arms.

"HiHi~"

"Hey, Woo." He greeted back.

"How was it?" He asked, hands now settling on the railing of the bed.

"It hurt like hell, but I got to finally see my princess." Hongjoong smiled.

Wooyoung giggled, "Seems like it."

"Can I hold her?" Wooyoung asked.

"Sure." Hongjoong carefully handed her over into Wooyoungs arms. He carefully held her and soothe her back.

"Aww.. she looks exactly like Seonghwa!" He quietly exclaimed as she was sleeping.

"Yeah, that's exactly what the nurse said." Hongjoong chuckled.

"Well damn, y'all put two and two together and the baby became one." Yeosang snorted. "But she is cute, yeah." He smiled, touching her cheek slightly.

"Hehe."

"Now let's wait until your guys arrival." Hongjoong sighed.

—————————————————
Hey guys! 😭

I know, it's been a while since I last updated this book 🥲🥲

But at least here's a new chapter..???

Anyways- I have a feeling I'll end this book after three more chapters as I'm running out of ideas and this book is really off my mind to be honest.

I'll just speed things up because I've already forgotten about most of what happened in this book.

Hsjwjjwsjwh- enjoy-