Chapter 9

It's been a week now. Nothing has changed. San working almost all day and Wooyoung staying home doing nothing. Hongjoong and Seonghwa would sometimes visit, updating Wooyoung. Yunho and Mingi visited once or twice and Jongho and Yeosang did the same. Wooyoung not knowing that one night would change everything...
~~~
Third person P.O.V
It's been a week now. San was barely at home. Wooyoung was bored a hell. Hongjoong and Seonghwa visited often to update Wooyoung. Hongjoong was about 3-4 weeks now. Seonghwa was very protective of Hongjoong.

"Wooyoung-ssi. When are you gonna get a baby?"-Seonghwa suddenly asked.

"Oh.. Seonghwa-Hyung.. I don't know yet. It's only been a week.."-Wooyoung replied a bit flustered.

"Babe, don't rush Wooyoung too much. He's probably not ready yet. Even though he knows everything."-Hongjoong said, chuckling at the last sentence.

Now that made Wooyoung even more flustered. He wasn't expecting them to ask about having a baby so soon. Sure he was ready, but he thought San wasn't.

The three boys hung out for a few hours. Hongjoong and Seonghwa soon had to leave.

'Great, I'm all alone now...'- Wooyoung thought to himself.

Wooyoung decided to go shop around. It was only 5:00pm. He called Yeosang.

*Calling Yeosang*
"Hey Yeosang!"

"Hey!"

"I was wondering if you would like to shop around with me. I'm pretty bored these days."

"Sure, just let me ask Jongho."

"Okay.."

...

"He said 'yes'. I'll come over."

"Yay! I'll meet you then."

"Alrighty."
~~~
Yeosang arrived around 5:30pm. He greeted Wooyoung and they left. Not knowing how much time they'll spend. They went to a various of stores.
•grocery shopping
•cosmetic shopping
•clothing
•food
Yeosang even bought Wooyoung some "mature" things. Wooyoung was flustered at every item Yeosang picked. Yeosang even picked some for himself.

After 4 hours of shopping. Both boys left. They arrived at Wooyoung and San's house around 9:45pm. They transferred Yeosang's items into his car and bid their goodbyes. Wooyoung headed inside with his hands full of shopping begs. Not expecting anyone to be home. To his surprise. Someone was on the couch waiting for him...

~~~
San's P.O.V
I finished my meeting around 7:45pm. I finally got to go home early. I left my company and went to my car. It takes about 30 minutes to get home, so I arrived around 8:15. I hoped Wooyoung cooked dinner by then. 'Gosh, thinking of him makes me wanna just- ugh'- I thought to myself. I hated this marriage. I would have been so carefree right now. I got out of the car, not forgetting to get my bag. I headed to the front door and opened it with my key. Surprised, no lights were on.

'He must be sleeping'

I looked around.

"Wooyoung..?"

Silence..

"Wooyoung!"

Silence again.

'Aishh. This brat. He left.'

I changed into some comfortable clothes and sat in the couch waiting for Wooyoung to come home. I grabbed a couple bottles of soju in the kitchen on the way to the couch. Not forgetting to get a cup. I turned on the t.v and waited for Wooyoung. I had a couple drinks.

Maybe not a couple. The first bottle was basically empty and the second one was almost done. I was tipsy at this point. I lazily checked my phone. 9:45pm. Wooyoung is still not home. Just then I heard the door open. I turned my head to see Wooyoung.
I smirked and finished the bottle of soju and headed his way, drunkly.

Third Person P.O.V
Wooyoung heard someone approaching him. He turned around and almost screamed. It was San. Wooyoung took a look at San and saw how he was walking. He was drunk. San came to Wooyoung and..

"Why are you late?"-San said.

"..I-I went shopping with Y-Yeosang..."-Wooyoung stuttered out.

"Shopping?! You're supposed to be at home. Dinner should have been ready.. 3 hours ago!"- San yelled.

"..I-I'm sorry.. m-me and Yeosang l-lost track of t-time.."- Wooyoung said scared.

San let out a groan and grabbed Wooyoung's wrist. That made Wooyoung drop his bags. San took him upstairs into their room and threw him on the bed..

'Fuck...'-Wooyoung thought.

———————————————————————————
AyO! Hooman RJinnes! What do you think will happen? Welp.. your gonna have to wait until chapter 10. Heheh. Anygays- double update! I hope you enjoyed this 700 word chapter! Time for me to "skrtskrt" out of here.

(11-01-20)
Time:12:46am.