~𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟳~ Date Night

Wooyoung was awoken by pecks on his bump. Once he flutter his eyes opened, he looked down and saw San giving pecks on his visible bump.

Wooyoung let out a soft chuckle. "Good morning.."

"Morning Woo. Let's go meet mom and dad today."

"Really?"-Wooyoung said as he shot up from their bed.

"Yeah.  And then we can go on a little date."

"A-A date?!"

"Mhm. Or do you not want to?"

"No, No,No! I'm getting up."

Wooyoung then removed the duvets and hurried to the bathroom. San chuckled and laid down on the bed. He sighed and closed his eyes for a while. 

"Sannie..?"

San answered with a hum, his eyes still closed.

"I'm ready."

San opened his eyes and looked over at Wooyoung. He was wearing the outfit where they first met.

The white t-shirt, plaid jacket and the loose jeans. Hair parted in the middle.

San stared at Wooyoung, as if they had just met. Like deja Vu.

"Sannie?"

"Sannie?"

"San!"

San snapped out of his gaze. "Hmm? What's wrong?"

"Why do you keep staring at me..? Is it bad?"

"No, No! It's just reminds me of when we first met...you being all shy and flustered~ this outfit reminds me of it."

"...Aish..Are you gonna get ready..?"

"Eh?! I'm already ready."

"You're literally wearing pajamas- San."

"And? Our date is too cuddle."-San joked.

"Cuddle?"

"Mhm."

"Okay."-Wooyoung took his plaid jacket off and laid next to San on the bed.

San laughed as he turned over and hugged Wooyoung.

"I'm just kidding, I'll change soon."

"Mhm.. wait- what time is it?"

"Uhhh... 11:39, why?"

"Oh- god damn, did I really sleep in that much?"

"You did! You wouldn't budge. So I kissed your bump."

Wooyoung giggled. "You kissing my bump always awakes me."

"So then I plan on doing it often~"

"Alright. We should get going now, right?"

"Hmm.. okay. I'll get ready."-San said while standing up from the bed.

"I'll be downstairs in the kitchen then. Since I'm feeling a bit hungry."-Wooyoung replied.

"Okay, I won't be too long."

"Okay~"

Wooyoung left their shared room after grabbing his plaid jacket. He put it on while walking down the stairs, pulling his phone out. Watching his steps as he quickly scanned through Instagram or any social media until he reached the kitchen.

He then turned his phone off and placed it in his back pocket heading towards the fridge. Once he opened it, he scanned through the items seeing what he craved for.