Chapter 11

After that night with the Woosan couple. Wooyoung has fallen deeper in love with San. Although San doesn't know, he still acts like his usual self.

Wooyoung's P.O.V
Ever since that night.. I think I fell deeper in love with San.. 'but how do I tell him?'
I called Yunho over. I wanted to hangout with him. He should be arriving anytime soon.
I sighed and sat down on the couch. Bored as hell, I scrolled through my phone waiting for his arrival. We planned on updating each other on our love life and watch a movie.
Just then, the doorbell rung. I dashed up and headed to the door. I opened it and Yunho was there. He had a couple bags with him. I took him inside and into the kitchen. He took out the items and it was snacks.

"Wooyoung-ah. I got snacks for the movie. What movie are we gonna watch?"

"Oh thanks for the snacks. I don't know what movie to watch..?"

We both decided to watch a horror movie.
We put on 'The Boy'
I grabbed a couple blankets and Yunho grabbed the snacks. We sat down and the movie started.

(TiMe sKiP)
After the movie finished. It was 4:30. Yunho said he was gonna leave soon, so we talked a bit.

"Wooyoung-shi. Have you and San done anything yet?"

"Hmm? What do you mean?"

"You dumb bitch." Yunho said while laughing.

"I meant, sleeping and fucking."-Yunho said still laughing.

"..oh- that.. uh.. y-yes."

Yunho stopped laughing and dramatically gasped.

"WHEN? TELL ME THE DETAILS! SISSSS!"

"..uh- it happened 2 days ago.. when me and Yeosang went shopping."

"DETAILS SIS!"

"..n-no details Yunho.."

Yunho dramatically gasped-
"No details for me? Okay then- I'm hurt-"- Yunho acted.

Wooyoung laughed.

"Chill.. and isn't Mingi waiting for you now? His possessive ass."

"Ah! Yes. He probably is."

"Okay well, I'll see you soon then."

Wooyoung said as Yunho made his way out.

"Mah man gonna get some cake tonight!"-Yunho yelled as he got out.

"YunHO!"

"What? It's true. Now BYEE!"

With that Yunho left. Wooyoung was laughing his ass off. Wooyoung then went back inside and cleaned everything up. He had to make dinner now.

(Magical time skip)
Third Person P.O.V
Wooyoung finished dinner before San got home. San had begun coming home earlier than usual now. Apparently Mr.Choi wanted San to spend some time with Wooyoung. That never happened though-

Just as Wooyoung was setting up the table, San walked in through the front door.

"O-Oh your home.."-Wooyoung said.

"Yeah. I'm gonna go shower."- San said without looking at him.

"Okay.. dinner would be ready by then.."

San hummed in response.

'God, he really hates my ass.'- Wooyoung thought to himself.

San finished his shower and came downstairs. He sat across from Wooyoung and ate.

"Tomorrow I won't be working. Dad wants me to stay home."- San said. Still not looking at Wooyoung.

"..O-Okay."- Wooyoung said a bit surprised.

Both boys finished dinner and Wooyoung did the dishes. It was now 7:45. Wooyoung went to shower and San watched T.V.

(25 minutes later)

Wooyoung walked downstairs into the living room.

"Ah, Wooyoung. The dancing partners asked us if we wanted to do a couple dance with them. Do you want to do it?"-San said staring at the t.v.

"..U-uhm sure.. what about the others?"

"Hongjoong is pregnant and Seonghwa doesn't want to dance. Yeosang also got pregnant and Jongho doesn't to overwork him."

"..Wow.. okay.. w-when do we s-start..?"- Wooyoung asked.

"Whenever Mingi or Yunho calls us."- San said still not looking at Wooyoung but just at the T.V.

"O-Okay.. I'm gonna head to bed then."

San hummed in response.

It was only 8:15 and Wooyoung was heading to bed. Not gonna lie, Wooyoung was pretty tired.

San stayed up watching t.v or playing games.
In the end, San ended going to sleep around 10:30pm.

———————————————————————————
AyO! This chapter was quite boring- Anygays I hoped you enjoyed this.

(11-01-20)
Time:1:30pm.
Word count:687