Chapter 4:Telling the others

A/N:(The FMV above is really awesome!
Credits to: YOOCH on YouTube!)

San's P.O.V
I arrived home around 9:00 pm. They sure did live far. Around an hour away. I got out of the car, my dad following, and headed inside. I went straight into my room. Once I got in I went to my closet and picked out my pajamas. I then grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom. I closed the door behind and locked it. I then placed the towel with my pajamas on the counter and turned in the shower. I then stripped out of my suit and place it next to my towel. I also took my glasses off and erased my makeup.(I wore only a bit.) I headed in the shower and got under the water.

*20 minutes later... AGAIN.. I don't know how to explain how boys shower- 💀*

I turned off the shower and got out, not forgetting to grab the towel first. I wrapped it around my waist and ruffled my hair as I got out. I stood in front of the counter and grabbed my boxers and put it on. I then grabbed my pajamas and put it on. I brushed my teeth and did my nightcare. On my way out, I grabbed the suit and put it in my laundry basket. I also grabbed my glasses and put it back in my closet.

(A/N:I kept getting distracted here- 😂 I kept dozing off)

I checked the time and it was 10:00 pm. I headed to my bed and plopped on it. I turned around and grabbed my phone.
(Italic is Seonghwa, Mingi, and Jongho)

                                        San:Dudes.. Y'all sleeping yet?

Seonghwa:No, but I'm cuddling with
Hongjoong.

Mingi:No, I'm with Yunho.

Jongho:No, me and Yeosang are
watching a movie.

               San:Oh well, can you guys meet me at the park tomorrow around 12:30 pm?

Seonghwa:Sure, why though?

Mingi:Yeah
Jongho:Yeah I'll come.

San:I just need to tell you guys something
that's all.

Seonghwa:Oh okay then.
Yeah I'll meet up with you guys.

San:Okay. Goodnight then.

Seonghwa:Goodnight.

————————
The next morning
3rd Person P.O.V

*^whistles^ Make a wish-*(A/N:stan NCT U)

San threw his alarm. (A/N:welp- looks like he's gonna need a new one..) He groaned as he moved around on his bed. The sun shines bright on his face. Even if his blinds were closed. He rubbed his eyes to adjust the lighting. He pulled the blanket off him and sat up. San grabbed his phone and checked the time: 9:27 am. He quickly remembered he was going to meet his friends today. He got up and headed to his closet. He picked out a black t-shirt and black skinny jeans.