~𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟲~

(So- this picture ^ has a cutout Mingi. Yes- I cried because I miss him.)

Week 15:
San and Wooyoung just got back from another check-up.  Wooyoung is now in his 2nd trimester, 4 months pregnant. Since he is expecting twins, his bump is most likely to show more. Now since Wooyoung is practically showing, San loved rubbing his bump.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah.. finally home."-Wooyoung said once the front door opened.

San followed behind.

"Woo, if you're tired you can go sleep for a bit."-San said as he placed the keys in the key holder.

"I don't really feel tired.."-Wooyoung replied.

"Well.. what do you want to do then?"-San asked as he took his jacket off.

"Cuddles..?"

"You want to cuddle?"-San asked again.

Wooyoung nodded and rubbed his bump.

"Okay. Let's cuddle then."

Wooyoung smiled happily and headed into their room first. San chuckled at Wooyoungs behavior and followed behind.

San reached their room and found Wooyoung laying on the bed, apparently waiting for San.
San closed the door a little and walked over to the bed. Wooyoung took noticed and made grabby hands towards San.

San smiled and laid next to Wooyoung. Which Wooyoung then cuddled up close, inhaling San's scent. As doing so, San had put his hand on Wooyoung's stomach, rubbing it gently.

"You like touching my bump don't you?"-Wooyoung asked looking up at San.

"Mhm.."-San hummed as a response.

Wooyoung giggled lightly.

"What do you think of names?"-Wooyoung asked.

"I don't know... I'm not really good at names. Although I did name my brother."-San said.

"Then I'm sure you'll come up with great names."-Wooyoung replied.

"Why? You think 'Yeonjun' is a good name?"-San asked.

"It suits your brother. I don't know?"-Wooyoung answered.

San chuckled.

"How about genders?"-Wooyoung asked.

"One boy and one girl will be good."-San said. "If not, I'm happy with any gender. As long as it completes our family."

Wooyoung smiled. "I agree.."

San nodded and kissed Wooyoungs temple. Without knowing how much time passed, both boys fell asleep. And without knowing, they had some visitors.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The others:

"Oh! Hyung! We should go see Wooyoung and San!"-Jongho suggested as they were at Seonghwa and Hongjoongs house with the others.

"We should! Let's check on what they're doing."-Yunho agreed.

"Okay.. let's go then."-Seonghwa said.

The others cheered and stood up. Hongjoong had help from Seonghwa has he was 23 weeks(6 months).

Seonghwa helped Hongjoong stand up from the couch after helping him put his shoes on.

"Thanks babe."

"You're welcome. Now let's catch up with the others."-Seonghwa replied.

Hongjoong nodded and slowly walked out.
They all took their own cars and headed towards San and Wooyoungs house.