✍︎︎𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵✍︎︎

A few weeks passed by..
Hongjoong was 4 months pregnant, Yeosang was 2 1/2 months pregnant,
Wooyoung was 2 months pregnant..
let's check in the Yungi fam for the beginning..
~~~~~

(Third Person P.O.V)
(Also, I like writing in third person.. I don't know why?)

It has been at least 4-5 weeks now. Yunho hasn't experience any symptoms yet. Although he did have mood swings from time to time. Both boys thought nothing of it. As time passes, Yunho figured he probably wasn't pregnant. He soon started to get upset again, thinking he couldn't have any kids. Well to their surprise, a miracle came.

Just a week later, Yunho began having morning sickness. Constantly throwing up whenever he smelt food he didn't feel comfortable around. He was moody most of the time and Mingi was hella confused.

"Babeeeee!"

"Yeah?"

"Can you get me some cheesecake?"

"Again? Baby you just had some this morning and threw it all up."

"I don't care! I want some now!"

"Baby.."

"Now! I'm really hungry!"

"Alright.."

Mingi sighed as he headed downstairs grabbing another slice of cheesecake for Yunho. Yunho had cheesecake this morning and threw it all back up. Not to bother again, but Yunho was moody. Mingi noticed the change in the older and suspected something was really wrong. So he decided to ask his one and smart hyung. Seonghwa. He called the older while grabbing a slice of cheesecake.

Calling: Seonghwa

"Hello?"

"Hey Hyung"

"Hey Mingi. Do you need something?"

"Yeah.. it's about Yunho.."

"What's wrong about him?"

"Well, to be honest, Yunho has been acting weird lately."

"What do you mean by 'weird'?"

"Hyung, he keeps asking for food and always throws it up after. That's not all, he keeps getting mad and sad."

"Well Mingi.. how long have you guys had sex..?"

"U-uhm.. like 4 weeks ago... why?"

"Well dumbass. He clearly might be pregnant. If he is acting all moody and craving things. Also throwing up. He's most likely pregnant. Hongjoong went through the same so... there's a chance."

"...."

"Mingi?"

"H-Huh? Oh- Wait shit- he probably is pregnant.."

"No dip. Tell him. I'll bring Hongjoong over with a pregnancy test."

"Thank you Hyung. No wonder you're the smartest."

"Yeah.. I'll see you."

"Okay."
~~~

'So he might be pregnant..'
'He'll be so happy that he might be pregnant.'

Mingi smiled to himself and grabbed the cheesecake heading upstairs. He opened his and Yunho's room door. Walking towards Yunho who was in bed watching his phone.

"Here you go babe."

"Thank you."

Mingi handed Yunho the slice of cheesecake and sat besides him.