Chapter 8: Where our life begins

(Sorry for not updating for a while! I've been having some shoulder and neck pains for a while so I couldn't move my head that much. AnYgAyS- answer is one of my new favorite songs now- YEET)

San's P.O.V
I woke up with a badass headache. It must of been from the drinks I had yesterday. Sucks to me then, I was hating that day. I groaned as I sat up. Noticing 2 pills and a water next to me, I grabbed it and took it at once gulping down some water too. I checked the time. 9:45am. I look around and see that I'm by myself. 'Wasn't Wooyoung supposed to sleep in here yesterday?' I thought to myself. Eh. I got up and headed to the bathroom. I took a look at myself in the mirror(hAnDsOmE) and took a shower.

*15 minutes later*

I got out and headed to my closet. I had my towel wrapped around my waist. Since I figured, Wooyoung didn't move in yet, maybe I'll help him move into my room today. 'Relax San, your not a softhearted person.'I thought to myself. I got done dressing and headed downstairs. I didn't work today so I thought of just staying home. I wore a purple sweatshirt and some ripped jeans.

I headed downstairs towards the kitchen to get some breakfast

I headed downstairs towards the kitchen to get some breakfast. As I entered, I saw Wooyoung. 'He must've gotten up early'I thought to myself.

"Hey.. Good morning." I heard him say.

"Mhm.. good morning."I replied back. Not a good way though.

"..I figured you had a hangover so I put two pills on your nightstand."

"Yeah, I saw it."

"..uh.. do you want some breakfast..?"-Wooyoung asked.

"Yeah, I'll get some."-I replied back. He made some pancakes, bacon and eggs. I grabbed 2 pieces of pancakes, 2 pieces of bacon and some eggs.
(Mah gash.. perfect timing for star 1117.. right? I love this song- okay back to the story.)
I sat across from Wooyoung and ate.
"Since I don't work today, I'm gonna stay home. Don't make too much noise. I'm also gonna help you move into our room."-I said without looking at him.

"..uhm.. okay."-He replied back.

*20 minutes later*
We finished breakfast and Wooyoung was doing the dishes. I waited in the living room while watching some T.V. He finished a while after and came into the living room.

"..uhm.. San I'm done with the dishes.."-He said as he walked up to sit on the couch across from me.

I hummed in response, then sighed.
"Okay. Let's move your stuff then."-I said back. I headed upstairs to his room not waiting for him.

Wooyoung's P.O.V
I walked behind San towards my room. He told me I was gonna move in his room. He still hasn't changed. Once we reach my room, I grabbed my clothes that were on hangers and put them on my bed.
"You can put those into my closet when we get into my room. I'll show you were to put your stuff." He said as he gave me a glare. He grabbed my folded clothes and put it into a suitcase and headed towards his room. I followed behind with my hanged clothes. We went into his closet and he told me to put it by his hanged clothes which I did. He then told me to put my folded clothes into his emptied drawers and I did. He went to grab my skincare and makeup, not forgetting to grab my bathroom stuff. He put them in the bathroom and I grabbed the rest of the things I needed.

Third Person P.O.V
Once San and Wooyoung finished. San sat on the bed, while Wooyoung stretched a bit. San checked the time: 11:50am. San then stood up and walked out of the room leaving Wooyoung. Wooyoung looked up confused, but also checked the time. It was lunch time. Wooyoung headed downstairs and went to find San. Once Wooyoung found San he asked.

"What do you want for lunch?"

"Anything."- San said with a stern look.

Wooyoung nodded and headed out.

'Gosh, I'll have to deal with a cold husband now..'- Wooyoung thought to himself.

That is now how San and Wooyoung's life will begin. Not believing that things will probably change soon. Just wait a while to know the future of both boys.

—————————————————————————
AyO Hooman RJinnes! Sorry I didn't update for a while! As you read the top part, both my shoulders and the back of my neck has been in pain for a couple days now. I basically had to sleep with a rolled towel under it. I probably have to stretch.. hehe. Anygays- I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!
Also Happy Halloween!
(10-31-20)