♕𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟭♕

_________________________
Ello! It's been long- heh.. I'm changing the chapters a bit so- let's get it!
_______________________

Week 10
——
It's been 2 weeks since Wooyoung and San last met their parents. They were overjoyed to hear that Wooyoung had gotten pregnant, especially in less than 5 months of their marriage. San had sometimes took a break from work and stayed home with Wooyoung, and if he was working, Wooyoung would invite his friends over to talk.
————
Wooyoung was still sound asleep. Meanwhile, San had gotten up just a few hours ago. Today was a Saturday, San didn't work and he decided to spend time with Wooyoung. In fact, he wanted to take Wooyoung out on a date. He kept debating on a picnic date or a walk around date. He decided that since Wooyoung was pregnant he chose a picnic date. He had gotten up early to prepare. San also asked the others if they wanted to join and they gladly said yes. As San finished packing up the food, he set them in a picnic basket and kept it on the counter. He headed upstairs to wake Wooyoung. As he reached the room, he saw how peacefully Wooyoung slept. He smiled and sat next to Wooyoung.

"Woo.. Wake up."-San said softly as he caressed Wooyoungs hair.

Wooyoung didn't move.

"Woo.. Baby. Wake up."

This time, Wooyoung stirred around a bit but still didn't wake up. So San decided to do something besides talk.

San smiled and leaned down pecking Wooyoungs lips.

"Woo wake up or no more kisses.."

Now, Wooyoung stirred around and opened his eyes.

"Morning..."-Wooyoung said tiredly.

"Morning. Get up I'm taking you somewhere with the others."- San said as he lifted Wooyoungs shirt and kissed the small bump. As San did so, Wooyoung patted his head.

"Alright..."-Wooyoung said as he yawned.

"Get ready, I'll be downstairs waiting for you."-San said as he kissed Wooyoungs cheek before leaving the room.

Wooyoung smiled and headed to the bathroom quickly. He still did have morning sickness, yes. But he was used to it by now. After Wooyoung finished, he brushed his teeth and washed his face. Putting on some light makeup and fixing his hair. He left the bathroom and turned the light off, heading to the closet. He picked out a comfortable outfit to wear.

Wooyoung finished and headed downstairs to find San

Wooyoung finished and headed downstairs to find San. He headed to the kitchen and there stood San who was leaning on a counter with his phone in his hands.

"What's the basket for?"-Wooyoung asked as he walked over.

"A picnic. We are gonna have a picnic date with the others."-San replied while putting his phone in his back pocket.

"Really? I never had a picnic date before.."-Wooyoung said.

"Mhm.. Well, then enjoy this picnic date in a few."-San said as he walked over to Wooyoung, pecking his lips.

Wooyoung blushed a bit, while San chuckled lightly.

"Let's go, the others are almost there already. Seonghwa they have the blanket, Mingi is bringing some drinks and Jongho is also bringing some food."-San said as he walked to the basket picking it up.

"Alright.. let me get my phone."-Wooyoung said as he left to grab his phone.

Once he returned, San held Wooyoungs hand and they got into their car.
———————————————————————————
Heyyyy!!! Author-nim here! It's finally Christmas break! Sorry for the long wait, it's almost been a month since I last updated this book. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Stay tuned for the next chapter because it's probably gonna be a long one.

Now it's my que to leave.

"Skrtskrt"

Date:12.20.20
Word count: