𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟰

"Sannnn!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" San quickly walked to wooyoung, who was sitting on the couch.

"What is it?" He asked, now sitting next to him.

"I want this." Wooyoung showed his phone to San. "It's an ultrasound machine. We can see our babies more at home if we don't at the doctors." He explained.

"Mm.. okay. We can get it." San agreed on quickly.

"Really?!"

"Yeah, you can order it right now."

"Eee! Thank you my baby boo!" Wooyoung squealed while hugging San, in which he smiled brightly, his eyes going into a crescent shape and his dimples showing. Hugging him back.

He truly liked seeing wooyoung happy.

"Ahh!! We'll get to see them through a screen at home." Wooyoung cooed over the thought of it after breaking the hug.

"Here, Sannie. You order it.. any color you want."

"What if I want it black?"

"I don't care. It's only for our precious babies."

"Alright.. I'll choose a color then." San took the phone from wooyoung and looked at the colors.

Instead of choosing black, he decided to choose a pastel purple color. Thinking it'd suit them a bit. He then placed the order and paid for it.

"Okie, I'm done. It'll probably be here in a couple days." He said as he handed the phone back to the younger.

"Thank youu!" Wooyoung sheepishly leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"What about here?" San pouted his lips, pointing at it.

Wooyoung giggled, "you're so cheeky." He said before putting his lips there for a quick second. "there, better? Happy now?" He asked once he pulled away.

"nooo! one more, please?" San whined, leaning in once again.

"ah, you're so clingy now. What happened to the San I first met?" He teased, scrunching up his nose.

San stopped leaning forward. "You happened. After I  met youuu! I don't know what you did to me, I just want your kisses now."

Wooyoung laughed at him, "So it was me? Heh, I wonder what I did to make you like this."

San shrugged, "can I have another kiss now?"

The younger sighed, "finee. C'mere." He pulled the older in by the neck and attached his lips to his. He gave the older a longer peck on the lips and pulled away.

"Even more happier now?" He asked cheekily.

The older nodded and laid down, resting his head against the youngers lap. "Its my daily time to talk to them.. I think they miss me." He sighed out.

Wooyoung giggled and nodded. "I mean, yeah. You came home late last night and didn't talk to them because you were too tired. So chop chop, double the time."

"Alright.. Hi, did you miss me?"  San asked in a quiet voice as he started his daily routine of talking to the twins.

Ding Dong.

"It's probably here!" Wooyoung cheered playfully.

He slowly, but excitedly went downstairs to the front door.

"Hello!" He greeted the mail man once he opened the door.

"Hi! I have a package for Jung Wooyoung?" He greeted, while reading the name off the package.