Chapter 14:The Dance

San, Wooyoung, Mingi, and Yunho had pushed their dance a couple days back. Due to Yunho having "leg problems". It took them about a week to actually publish it.

San had asked his dad to borrow their cameramen. It seemed that the Yungi couple wanted it on YouTube. Wooyoung still was a bit shy to preform this, but Yunho always motivated him.

~~~
It was now the day. The recorded and edit it. Yungi had Power songs and Woosan had Sexy songs.
They looked over it not to make any mistakes. San then posted it on their local YouTube.

After a few hours of taking a rest. Yunho noticed how Wooyoung was looking pale.

"Wooyoung..? Are you okay? You look pale."

Wooyoung looked over to Yunho.

"..I'm okay.."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah.. don't worry about me."-Wooyoung said as he smiled.

"Okay.. well it's time to go home. Maybe you can get some rest." -Yunho said.

"Okay.. I'll see you soon then."

"Drive safe guys."-Mingi said.

San and Wooyoung nodded. Both boys headed out and into their car.

"Babe.. did you notice how Wooyoung was looking pale..?"-Yunho asked Mingi.

"No? Why?"

"I don't know.. he looked pale and tired."

"Must be from the dancing."-Mingi said.

Yunho slapped the back of his head.

"OW! You don't have to hit me."-Mingi said as he pouted and rubbed the back of his head.

"Sorry, but I'm concerned for him."

"It's okay baby. He'll get better."-Mingi said.

"I hope so. Let's head home now."-Yunho said.

Mingi nodded and both boys left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yep- this chapter was boring. Anygays- this chapter is short since I didn't have any ideas at the moment.

(11-03-20)
Time:2:05
Word count:290