Chapter 39

It was as if San predicted the future.

Shortly after a week and a half, Yeosang finally felt the need of being in labor and was in admitted into the hospital as soon as possible.

Alerting the others soon, they all made their way to support their friends birth.

Wooyoung fell asleep on San's shoulder when the doctors told them, Yeosang's labor was gonna be quite a long one.

Yeosang had been admitted into the delivery room since 3 in the morning. It was now 2 in the afternoon. The other couples had been in and out of the hospital, returning with gifts and food.

Wooyoung wanted to be there until the birthing began, but when he began to slump in his seats and was uncomfortable, San brought him back home.

He would only leave the house then, when Yeosang would start pushing.

It seemed like the time really hated Wooyoungs guts, because right when he sat down on the couch after arriving home, they had said Yeosang had begun to push.

So then, he and San rushed back to the hospital in time before his twins arrived.

———————-

"I swear! Right when I sat down you guys called back and said Yeosang needed to push!" Wooyoung whined once they arrived.

Seonghwa chuckled, "Don't worry, you made it on time. We didn't hear babies first cries yet."

Wooyoung sighed, "Good, because if I did, I would not-"

And there it was. The first twins screeching cries. The crying had cut off Wooyoungs sentence and his mouth went agape.

"One of them is here!!" He exclaimed slightly.

The rest of the group cheered on. "Woooohoo!"

———————
After about 20 more minutes, of what felt like an eternity, the nurses and doctors began to walk out.

A nurse carefully pushed away the cart full of items used into another room, while another nurse stayed behind to check on the newly born twins.

Wooyoung was the first to enter the room, now happy that his best friend had finally given birth.

"HiHi~!!" Wooyoung greeted.

"How was it?" He asked right after standing next to Yeosang on the bed.

"Terrible. Remind me to not get pregnant again." Yeosang grumbled.

"You screamed a lot, I'm now second guessing if I really wanna be pregnant anymore." Yunho pouted,  rubbing his growing 5 month bump.

"Haha, good luck." Yeosang giggled.

Wooyoung chuckled, "At least the twins are here, eh?"

Yeosang nodded, and wiped away the sweat from his forehead that they happen to just so miss.

Jongho was smiling ear to ear, looking at his twin boys.

"Well, he's as happy as he can be. Beaming from ear to ear." Yeosang referred to jongho.

"Hey! I'm just happy because you didn't tear." Jongho whined, "And I'm happy we have a family now."

Yeosang chuckled, "I'm just messing with you mister. Now.. give me one of my boys."

Jongho sent him a smile before grabbing one of the babies and handing him to the older. Gently, he set him down on his chest and went to pick the other twin up.

"Ooo, they're both identical! How will I tell them apart when they're older?" Mingi asked, his face in a confused state.

"Oh you'll know. One of them inherited a birthmark here." Yeosang explained, touching the small babies wrist.

"Ahhh..." Wooyoung nodded. "Hi babies~ You guys are cute hm?"

"Of course, they take after me!" Jongho chipped in.

"Oh shut up, we all know I'm cuter." Yeosang chuckled.

"Heyyyyy!"

"Sh, Sh! They're sleeping now!" Seonghwa whispered yelled.

"Oh.." Yeosang muttered before gently attaching his lips to his sons smooth head.

"What's their names?" San asked, now that the bickering had stopped.

"Taehyun and Joohyun." Yeosang answered, while smiling. "This one is Taehyun." He motioned everyone's eyes to jonghos arms.

"And this little guy in my arms, is Joohyun."

"Eeee! Such cute names!" Hongjoong silently exclaimed. Hwayoung was in his arms as he beamed a cheerful smile to the newly family.

"Hehe, thank you. My mom chose them.." Yeosang shyly added.

——————

Now after, everyone had returned home. Yeosang finally got the rest he needed.

Jongho spent skin to skin time with each twin as Yeosang rested dearly after missing out on so many hours worth of sleep.

Jongho was truly glad that he now had a family, even though they were married yet... we'll leave that up for him to plan.

Anywho, as the days passed, the closer it got to Wooyoungs due date.

Seems like it wasn't gonna be an early birth like Yeosangs.

After a whole month and maybe a little over two weeks, making Wooyoung now 39 weeks pregnant.

It for sure seemed like the twins loved staying in the womb. They had turned for sure, and the kicking was killing Wooyoungs ribs.

Oh, how he wished they were out already! He's been grumpy and impatient for the past week, complaining about how he was ready to hold his babies and find out their genders!

Hwayoung was a full 3 month baby already! Yeosangs twins were over a month, and Yunho? He's already 6 and 1/2 months!

While wooyoung is sitting here, still pregnant waiting.

Another week passes, San comforting and taking care of Wooyoung. Their parents visiting between the weeks, even their friends.

Yet, Wooyoung and Sans twins just wouldn't make a move.

"You guys are tiring me out, when will you two make your grand entrance?!" Wooyoung complained.

"I've been waiting... I'm past my due date already." He pouted, rubbing his bump gently.

"At least, start making your way out. I really can't wait to hold you guys in my arms.." He whispered, smiling to himself.

See now that was weird, his moods still changed so often, that even San found it fascinating.

It was already 11 at night, Wooyoung was settling in bed, talking to the twins while San played a couple rounds of games.

Until then, Wooyoung bored himself to sleep, gently rubbing his bump to feel their kicks. San eventually returned to their bedroom, climbing quietly into their bed and snuggling close to his husband.

Hand on top of hand, of his bump. He gently pecked the back of his head and slowly fell into sleep.

——————
ONE MORE CHAPTER!!!!