Chapter 10

(WARNING!!! SMUT AHEAD! If you don't like- please skip or leave. You have been warned. Also play the music up top)

Third Person P.O.V
'Fuck...'-Wooyoung thought.
After San threw Wooyoung on the bed, he hovered over him.

"You know, I would have been so carefree. After marrying your ass, I have to work all day.."-San whispered in Wooyoung's ear.

"No.. no.. please no.."-Wooyoung begged.

With that.. San kissed Wooyoung. Pinning his hands above him. Wooyoung tried resisting, it was no use. He melted into San's touches and kisses. When San noticed that Wooyoung submitted to him, he let go of his wrists and started kissing down to his neck. Leaving bite marks and hickeys. Wooyoung let out a small moan when San found his sweet spot.

(Hell was I not ready to write this. I'm cringing-)

San smirked against it and began sucking on it again. Once he got enough of Wooyoung's neck, he took of Wooyoung's shirt. Sucking on his chest more and to his nipples. That was Wooyoung's most sensitive part. Sucking on Wooyoung's left nipple while playing with the other. He switched and continued. Wooyoung was letting out small whines and moans. Arching his back too. Once San was done, he took of his shirt. Going back down to kiss Wooyoung, which Wooyoung kissed back. Biting his bottom lip, he entered his tongue tasting every inch of Wooyoung. Once he got enough, he took off both their pants, leaving them in their boxers.

'This is it.. I'm losing my virginity...'-Wooyoung thought.

San started kissing Wooyoung from neck to his V-line. Slowly taking his boxers off. He grabbed some lube out of the drawer and got a good amount out on his fingers. He covered his fingers and looked at Wooyoung and smirked. San then shoved one finger into Wooyoung's hole. Wooyoung arched his back from this weird feeling. It was hurting him. San started to thrust his finger slowly, wanting Wooyoung to adjust a bit. Once Wooyoung replaced the pain with pleasure, he started moaning. San took this chance and entered another finger stretching Wooyoung's hole more. Wooyoung then arched his back even more. San entered his third finger and started thrusting faster. Wooyoung gripped the bedsheets and moaned a bit louder. Once San thought he was stretched out enough, he took some lube and put it on his throbbing member. He spread Wooyoung's legs more and placed some lube on his hole. San then crawled up to Wooyoung, and whispered in his ear.

"I want you to moan out my name, babyboy. Consider this as a punishment.. I won't be gentle.."

With that San pushed his member in Wooyoung's hole without warning him. Wooyoung moaned in pain. What San said was right. He didn't go slow or gentle, he was thrusting fast. Holding Wooyoung's legs and putting them on his shoulders. Wooyoung got over the pain and pleasure came. He started moaning out.

"U-ugh.. San! H-Harder.. n-ngh.."

San listened and went harder. Hitting Wooyoung's sweet spot over and over again.

"Y-YES! R-right th-Ed-OH.."

San kept hitting the same spot over and over. He took a glance at Wooyoung and smirked. Wooyoung's mouth was half opened and his eyes were closed. The room smelled like sweat and sex.

"I-I'm c-close..."-Wooyoung said.

"No babyboy~ your gonna cum with me.."- San replied.

San then covered Wooyoung's slit. Wooyoung whined. San kept thrusting.

"I-I'm close now.. cum together."- San said.

They both cummed. San fell down beside Wooyoung, breathing heavily. Wooyoung was tired. After such a long lesson. He thought that everything was done. Boy did he think wrong.. San suddenly got up and pushed his member back in Wooyoung and started their second round.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning
Wooyoung woke up with a badass back pain. His lower religion was hurting as hell too.

"God.. he didn't have to go that hard.."-Wooyoung whispered to himself. He took a look at San. Still sleeping.

'How can he be so good-looking but cold-hearted..'-Wooyoung thought. He sighed and headed to the bathroom. Taking slow steps. He grabbed a pair of clothes and a towel on his way to the bathroom. As he took a shower. San woke up.

San groan as he stirred in the bed. He opened his eyes and sat up. He looked around. Clothes everywhere. He then took a quick look under the blanket.

'Why the hell am I naked..'-San thought.
Then everything came back to him.

'SHIT!- I FUCKED HIM! GOD DAMN IT!'

Just as San stood up, the bathroom door opened. There stood a fully dressed Wooyoung.

"Oh.. uh.. g-good morning.."

San hummed in response.

"I-I gonna go m-make breakfast."

San nodded.

"Wooyoung-shi. Consider yesterday as a punishment. But that's the only time I'll probably do that to you."-San said before Wooyoung walked out.

Wooyoung nodded and left to make breakfast.

San went to take a shower, not forgetting to clean up the mess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay- Hooman RJinnes! How did you like this chapter? I cringed so much. Anygays it's not proofread so- yeah. Uh- time for me to "skrtskrt" out of here. Enjoy this 800+ word chapter.

(11-01-20)
Time:9:30 am