~𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟮~

Haha... uhm.. so, there is a girl here, on her knees begging for forgiveness for not updating like she promised. Yes, that's me. I'm super duper sorry for not updating like I promised! School is stressing me out and I haven't been getting enough sleep so.. yeah. 😀 I can't wait for spring break.

••••••••••••••••••••••

A few days had passed and Wooyoung felt better. He wasn't feeling sick and he gained a bit of weight. Which was healthy.

Wooyoung had just woke up and was now eating breakfast, alone. Yes, San had went to work but the others were coming over to hang out with him.

Wooyoung played with the food on his plate, he didn't feel like eating anything on it after taking a few bites. He sighed and set the fork down, pulling out his phone. Going to his messages.

Hubby💕

Wooyoung:
Are you taking breaks?
Wooyoung:
You've only been gone for 2 hours
and I already miss you..
Wooyoung:
Ah..you must be very busy.
Don't overwork.
Delivered:9:32 AM

Wooyoung set his phone down and stood up, grabbing his plate and heading towards the kitchen. He dumped the remaining food into the trashcan and washed his dishes. Just as he finished and was wiping the counters, the doorbell had rung.

'Here already? It's quite early.'-He thought to himself. He sighed and put the towel down, waking towards the front door. Once he opened it, he was engulfed into a hug.

"We're here~!!"-Yeosang said excitedly while hugging the younger.

Wooyoung chuckled and hugged back. "You guys are here early."

"Yes, because we wanted to go baby shopping for my babies."-Yeosang replied a he detached himself from the younger.

"Ahh..okay."-Wooyoung stepped to the side. "Come inside!"

Once everyone got inside and had taken off their shoes and coats they headed to the living room.

"Where's San?"-Seonghwa asked while looking around.

"He's at work."

"O.. no wonder it's quiet."-Seonghwa said. 

Wooyoung chuckled. "You guys want some water?"

"Yes please."-They all said in unison.

Wooyoung left the living room and headed towards the kitchen, grabbing 6 water bottles. He then went back to the living room and handed the water bottles to the others.

They all thanked him and sat down.

They made small talk for a while.  Asking questions and laughing. Just like they always do.

*Ping* *Ping*

Wooyoung set his water bottle down and took his phone out, seeing two notifications from his messages.

He smiled and unlocked it.

Hubby💕