~𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟰~ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟ

Week 11, Friday:

"Yunho! Did you get the cake?"-Wooyoung asked.

"Yes! I did!"-Yunho answered heading to the fridge where the cake was.

"Okay.. umm.. Jongho, did you get the balloons?"

"Yes, right here."-Jongho said as he held the package up.

"Okay, I need to go get the poppers so, please set everything up. Remember I showed you where to put the things!"-Wooyoung said as he grabbed the keys and walked out.

"Okay, let's get to work! Mingi and Jongho, put the balloons up. Yunho, you can decorate the table with Yeosang. And I will start on the presents."-San said.

"Alright! We'll come help you after."-Mingi replied.

San went to wrap the presents up, Mingi and Jongho started decorating, and Yunho and Yeosang started placing things on the table.

Meanwhile, Wooyoung..
~~

Wooyoung headed inside the store and had picked out 2 poppers with the specific color.

He grabbed them and headed to the cash register.

"Hi! Just these for today?"-The cash register asked.

"Yes. Just these."

"Alright. It'll be 5.47$."

"Here you go."-Wooyoung said as he handed the money over.

"Ah, you can keep the change."-Wooyoung said as he smiled.

"Oh, thank you. Here are your poppers. Have a nice day!"

"You have a nice day too!"-Wooyoung said as he grabbed the bag and headed out.

Wooyoung got in the car and put his seatbelt on, driving back to the house.
~~~
Hongjoong and Seonghwa:

"Baby!"-Hongjoong shouted.

"I'm coming!"-Seonghwa dashed from their room to the living room.

"What's wrong?"

"Come here. Quickly!"

"Okay, Okay!"-Seonghw walked over to Hongjoong and sat next to him.

"Gimme your hand."

Seonghwa gave his hand to Hongjoong and he placed it on his bump.

"Joongie.."

"Shh..don't move."

Hongjoong guided Seonghwa's hand until a specific spot which made the baby kick Seonghwas palm.

Hongjoong smiled and kept Seonghwa's hand there.

"Joong.. is that- is that the baby's first kick..?"

"Mhm."

"It must be excited for us to know the gender today too."-Seonghwa said as he rubbed his hand on the bump.

Hongjoong chuckled.

"Right. It must have waited so long.."

Seonghwa smiled, "let's get ready then. The others are probably preparing right now."

"Okay."-Hongjoong stood up and placed a hand on his bump, heading upstairs. Seonghwa following behind.

~~~

Wooyoung parked his car in the drive way and headed inside. He also grabbed the poppers. He opened the front door and placed his keys in the key holder.