~𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟯~

After a few weeks of the shopping encounter, San and Wooyoung decided to have a stay in home all day. Wooyoung was now 26 weeks, which made his bump grow a bit more. And San loved talking to it.

"Woo? Baby.. where did you go?" San wandered around on the first floor.

When San didn't see Wooyoung downstairs at all, he headed upstairs hoping to find the younger.

"Woo?"

Silence.

"Wooyoung?!"

"I'm in the nursery room!" A muffled voice answered.

San smiled before heading towards the room. Quietly opening the door and seeing Wooyoung standing in the middle of the room.

"We should add another crib.." Wooyoung spoke, turning around to face San.

San let out a hum and walked towards Wooyoung, wrapping his hands around his waist.

"Hm.. maybe I'll add one in a few weeks."

"Ah.. I forgot about the items from a few weeks ago." Wooyoung rushed out of the room and soon came back with the baby bags from a few weeks ago.

He set it down on the floor near a cushion and sat on a chair. San watched as he took out the items one by one before going to sit next to him.

"You picked some cute plushies.. I might replace Shiber with one of them."

"Pfft, stop it. You don't even sleep with Shiber anymore." Wooyoung laughed, setting the tiger plushies down near the cushion.

"Because you're my human plushie. You made me abandon shiber." San pouted.

Wooyoung laughed. "Are you really sure?"

"Yes! Shiber has been in my closet ever since. I miss sleeping with him!" San exclaimed.

Wooyoung let out another loud laugh while slightly clapping his hands. "I never said you couldn't sleep without him.. haha!"

"Oh my stomach hurts from laughing..!" Wooyoung said after calming down.

San sighed, "okay.. let's go cuddle now, I wanna talk to the twins."

"Alrighty, you big baby." Wooyoung lightly pinched Sans left cheek before standing up.

"Hey! I'm not a big baby!" San complained as he watched Wooyoung start walking.

"Mhm.. suree! Now, hurry up before I go to sleep without you." Wooyoungs voice trailed off as he got closer into their shared room.

San sat still in his seat, wanting to tease the younger a bit.

"Yah! Hurry up San!! I'm not gonna be waiting all day!"

San giggled at the younger's impatience.

"Choi San! I will not let you talk to them if you keep staying there!"

"No! You can't do that to me! I'm coming!" San yelled before standing up quickly and speed walking into their room.

He plopped down on his side of the bed. "You always use them against me. You know how much I like it." He muffled through the blankets, kicking his feet a bit.