~𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟬~

(I'm gonna split this chapter into 2 pieces- idk why I just feel like it.)

A few weeks had gone by and Wooyoungs pregnancy was progressing well. He had recently reach 23 weeks. Meaning, he was now 6 months pregnant. He recently felt his twins kick for the first time he was delighted, but it was mostly San.

Flashback:

Wooyoung was seated on the couch as he switched through channels. Figuring that nothing interested him, he got up and headed towards the kitchen.

Just as he grabbed a water bottle out and took a sip, he felt a kick, another following after. He gasped before setting the water down on the counter and settled a hand down on his bump. Rubbing it gently he smiled as he got another two kicks.

Realizing it was their twins first kick, since he had only felt his stomach bubble, he quickly waddled upstairs. Entering their shared room, San was just getting out of the closet, hair still damped from his shower.

"San! Come hurry and sit."

San quickly looked at Wooyoung and walked towards him while drying his hair.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Gimme your hand. Doesn't matter which one."

San gave his left hand to Wooyoung confused as Wooyoung placed it on his bump, moving it in different directions slowly.
Until he felt two kicks again, one after another.

He looked up at San with gazing eyes, seeing if he had noticed. Fortunately, San did and he looked up with a bright smile.

"Their first kicks..?"

"Mhm.."

"Awww..! Now we can feel them kicking! I've always wanted this to happen.."-San squealed.

"Yeah..but my back also hurts.. can you help massage?"

"Duh."

San then sat behind Wooyoung and massaged his lower back.

Present

Wooyoung had been hanging out with Hongjoong and the other pregnant males a lot since San began to work more, but he still made time for Wooyoung. (Don't worry.)

They all had Hongjoong tell them the experience of the pregnancy as he was weeks ahead of them all. Being 31 weeks pregnant sure is a lot of hard work.

He told them that once they reach their third trimester, they're basically put on bed rest. They needed the energy for their babies.
They had arranged dates to hang out with each other as each of their mans worked, and it worked perfectly fine.

Yeosang and Jongho recently had their baby shower. Of course, everyone attended and got gifts for them. No one would want to miss out on their baby shower.

~ ~

"Alright babe.. Let's go? Hongjoong and the rest are probably waiting for you."-San stated as he put his work shoes on.

"Yes..I'm ready."-Wooyoung replied as he sat next to San and put on his slip on vans.

He then stood up and so did San.

"Okay. Let's go now."

San the grabbed his bag and car keys before following Wooyoung out the door. He locked the front door and unlocked the car. Wooyoung then got inside after and closed his side of the door. Immediately pulling his phone out.