~𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟯~

Week 11

Wooyoung made his way downstairs as he had just woke up. It was a Tuesday morning and San was at work. Yesterday, Hongjoong told Wooyoung that they would be getting the gender today, and Wooyoung was gonna keep it a secret since he was a good secret keeper. Wooyoung smiled at the thought and headed towards the kitchen. It was currently, 9:47 am. Wooyoung made breakfast and lunch for San in case he didn't have any and he didn't want San eating food delivery. As Wooyoung made San's much, he got a phone call. He quickly checked and saw Hongjoongs name. He picked it up and continued cooking.

"Hey Hyung."

"Hey, we're heading to the clinic right now. You can come soon to pick it up."

"Alright. I might be there a few minutes late. I'm dropping food off for San."

"Aw.. cute~ I'm sure he'll love it."-Hongjoong snickered.

Wooyoung giggled.

"Alright Hyung, I'll meet you there then. No peeking!"

"Alright. Have fun, bye!"

Wooyoung ended the phone call and continued cooking. Making sure he didn't add too much vegetables since San didn't like them.

Soon enough, Wooyoung was putting the food in containers. He finished around 10:30pm. Wooyoung set the food by the counter putting them in a lunch bag before heading upstairs to change out of his pajamas and brushing his teeth.

He went back downstairs, grabbing his stuff and the lunch bag, heading out to the car. He got in and put in his seatbelt, driving carefully.

Wooyoung arrived at the company, and headed out. Making sure he also grabbed the lunch grab. He made his way inside to the receptionist. Everyone greeted him as he made his way there. He gladly greeted them back.

"Oh! Mr.Choi! Good morning!"-The receptionist said.

"Good morning! Can you tell me which floor San is on?"-Wooyoung greeted and asked.

"Ah yes! He is in his office. Level 8, turn left and walk straight to the big doors. He'll be there."-The receptionist replied.

"Thank you!"-Wooyoung said as he made his way to the elevator.

Wooyoung got in, pressing the eighth floor. He hummed a melody while waiting. He patted his small bump a bit while waiting. Soon enough he got off the elevator and headed towards the big door.

He knocked and heard a

'Come in.'

Wooyoung smiled and opened the door, closing it after. He turned around and saw how focused San was.

"Hey Sannie."

San looked up.

"Huh? Oh Hey Woo."

"I brought you lunch. In case you didn't have any."

"Thank you baby. I always eat take-out for lunch."-San said as he chuckled.

"Here. I made some Korean beef stir-fry, rolled eggs and some rice."-Wooyoung said as he set the lunch bag on the desk.

"Thanks babe~ Are you gonna eat with me?"

"I just had some breakfast because I woke up at 9, and I have to meet up with Hongjoong and Seonghwa. I'm in charge for their baby's gender."