~𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟴~

The next morning, San had woke up first and just laid next to Wooyoung. Looking at his facial features and cuddling with him.

"Woo.."-San muttered low but loud enough for someone close to hear. He poked Wooyoungs cheek.

"Woo, wake up..."

Just then, Wooyoung fluttered his eyes opened but turned the other way.

"Mmm..I don't want too..!"-Wooyoung whined.

"We have to head home soon. We can't stay here.."-San stated.

"I wanna lay here a bit more.."-Wooyoung replied in a tired voice.

"Okay.. I'll give you 10 minutes. We have to leave after though."-San stated while looking at his phone. Setting a timer on.

"Mm..Mm. Okay..."-Wooyoung then closed his eyes again.

San chuckled and got out of the bed, heading towards their bag and taking his clothes out.

(WE GOING WITH THE PURPLEEE!)
He took out a purple sweater and some black jeans, a beanie and a black belt.

(WE GOING WITH THE PURPLEEE!) He took out a purple sweater and some black jeans, a beanie and a black belt

He put on his clothes and fixed his hair a bit, hiding it in his beanie.

He then, mAgIcIlY brushed his teeth and picked their dirty clothes up. Then, the timer on his phone went off, meaning it was time for Wooyoung to wake up.

San then turned the timer off and headed towards Wooyoung.

"Alright Woo..10 minutes is up. Time to wake up."

Wooyoung opened his eyes and sighed. He then cuddled more into the blankets and turned, facing the other way.

"Come on.. we should get going. We don't wanna stay here for this long."-San said but the other didn't budge.

San sighed and put his hands on Wooyoungs shoulder, turning him and sitting him up. "Get ready..we're gonna leave soon."-He said while sitting on the bed, in front of Wooyoung.

"I wanna sleep more.."-Wooyoung whined groggily.

"You can sleep in the car. The twins must be tiring you out, hm?"

"Mhm..and you.."-Wooyoung replied quietly.

San chuckled. "Alright. I'll get you your clothes. I'm gonna drive the car closer to here."

"Okay."

San then went back to their bag and pulled out an outfit for Wooyoung. He got out a boxer, a big blue comfortable dress shirt and some black trousers.

He then walked to the bed and placed it next to Wooyoung. "Here ya go. Change into them while I drive move the car closer. I'll be back in a bit."

Wooyoung hummed in response. San then exited out of the tent while Wooyoung yawned. He then got up but quickly remembered he had no boxer on- so he sat back down, which he regretted. He let out a small, "ouch!" and rubbed his bum a bit. He sighed and grabbed the boxer, putting it on and then standing up slowly, putting his pants and shirt on.